Someones Out for Blood

Flareon and Vaporeon quickly made their way through the village and into the clinic, where the Chansey evolution line work at. With Espeon on their backs, Flareon and Vaporeon places her on a gurney, watching her get wheeled away by Chansey. Jolteon made his way into the clinic with a heavy sigh. "How is she?" Jolteon asked sternly. Flareon and Vaporeon looked at him with sad eyes. "Not so good Jolteon...." Flareon mutters. "The Umbreon speaks the truth. Large gashes and bruises litter her body brother..." Vaporeon said quietly. Jolteon scowls but huffs before looking out the window. "I want you two to watch over Espeon.... Don't ever let her leave the village." Jolteon orders sternly. The other two looked at Jolteon with widen eyes. "Y-your not seriously imprisoning Espeon, are you brother?" Vaporeon stutters with surprise. Jolteon glares down at them. "I'm as serious as I can be brother. Keep her from leaving the village, that is an order you too." Jolteon says through his teeth. Flareon and Vaporeon bow their head and watches as Jolteon quickly leaves for other business. 

Espeon slowly wakes up and looks around, feeling the bed she was all too familiar with underneath her fur. She was home. She gives out a heavy sigh before slowly getting herself off of the bed. She winces and looks at herself and notices the bandages all over her body. So... I wasn't a dream.. Espeon thinks before slowly making her way towards the doorway. Coming out, she was met with two familiar figures. "Good afternoon Espeon." Flareon said as Vaporeon just nods. Espeon nods back at Vaporeon before facing Flareon. "Good afternoon to you too Flareon, Vaporeon? Is there something you two need?" Espeon asks confused. The two brothers look at each other before looking back. "Well.... We were told to watch over Espeon.... also to keep you within the barriers of the village." Flareon said taking a shaky breathe. Espeon had to process those words in her mind and slowly shook her head. "No, no, no. I am completely fine you two. Besides I am not a child." Espeon said with a shaky chuckle. "Oh but you sure act like one." A voice spoke with boredom. The three head turned to see Jolteon walk up to them. "You are the one that ordered them to do this?" Espeon quietly asked. Jolteon nods. "We keep telling you that the forests around here were extremely dangerous Espeon. You may have been fine the past few time you going but hearing from a dark pokemon that you were hurt to the point you were going to die..... was the last straw." Jolteon explained. "A dark pokemon?" Espeon asked confused. The three heads nodded. "He is part of the Eevee evolution but is a dark type. Known to be the Moonlight Pokemon, also known as Umbreon...." Flareon explains. Espeon then remembers Umbreon finding her at the edge of the woods, telling her to hold on and that he would be right back. Umbreon entered the village of light pokemon.... for me?  Espeon thinks with wonder. Suddenly the thought of Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon keeping her in the village enrages her. "Jolteon, you don't have the rights to keep me here in village walls." She growls quietly but only for him to chuckle. "I can beg to differ Espeon." He said with a smirk.

Umbreon watched from his home from afar. Growling, he begins to pace. Why am I listening to those light pokemon! I am a dark pokemon! They cant tell me what i can and cannot do! Umbreon thinks heavily. "Seeing you pace makes my head hurt." a voice spoke from behind. Umbreon snaps his head towards the voice. There stood Weavile with her arms crossed. "Sneasel? You evolved?" Umbreon asked tilting his head a bit. Weavile nods and walks up to him with a deep frown. "That girl is bad news Umbreon." She mutters, looking down at the village below them. This caused Umbreon to glare at her. "You don't even know her Sneasel." Umbreon spoke sternly. Weavile looks down at him with a stern look. "Its Weavile now and how can you even defend her Umbreon!" Weavile growls. "Because she did nothing wrong Weavile! You know nothing!" Umbreon defends making Weavile come closes, baring her fangs. "SHE'S THE REASON SABLEYE IS DEAD UMBREON!!" Weavile screams making Umbreon remain quiet. "He would still be alive....if SHE didn't run away like the coward she is. Because of HER, Gengar is spreading terror throughout the forest! YET HERE WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT HER AND YOUR DEFENDING HER!" Weavile screams, tears now flow down her cheeks. "We have been friends for so much longer Umbreon...... I love you...... but then that light pokemon comes along and she is all you think about..... You now put that girl first before your friends..." Weavile whimpers, backing up a bit. Umbreon stares at her with a shocked eyes. "Weavile..... I have never thought of you that way...." He mutters quietly, hearing her sobs worsen. Weavile covers her mouth with the back of her hand and glances at the village below. She breaths heavily and eyes a pink figure staying near a yellow one. She growls making Umbreon look at her with caution. 

Suddenly, Weavile jumps off of the cliff, jumping from rock to rock on her way down to the ground. Umbreon watches her with wide eyes. "Oh my~ She's out for blood~" Umbreon hears and looks behind him. Gengar watches from a branch with a wide smirk. "YOU!" Umbreon growls as Gengar wiggles his finger, clicking his tongue. "Now, now, now, think about it Umbreon~ Who is down there?~ Are you going to save your girl or avenge your dead friend?~" Gengar teases making Umbreon eyes widen and snap his head back towards the village. He quickly looks back at Gengar with a growl. 

"I have plenty of time to hunt you down Gengar.... But not right now." Umbreon said lowly before following after Weavile.