Brave Girl

The two Pokemon pant once they reached the edge of the forest. Umbreon scowls at espeon before speaking. "You owe me pinkie. I won't help you next time this happens.." He warns before turning around to head back home but espeon's voice stopped him. "U-um may I have your name s-sir?" She stutters. Umbreon stays quiet for a while before muttering quiet his name. "Umbreon..." "My name is Espeon and yes I truly owe you Umbreon!" Espeon perks up shyly. Umbreon's eyes widen slightly and turns his head away, feeling heat rise up his neck. "Whatever..." He mutters quietly before walking back into the darkness. Espeon watches with a smile on her face until she saw his yellow glow no more.
Back at the burrow, Umbreon paces back and forth of his home, questioning himself. I shouldn't have helped a light! Why did I decide to help her!!! This is so unlike me! That pink- pink beautiful fur and those violet- NO!! .... A light could never fall to a dark... He shook his head and looked at the ground. His eyes sadden before exiting his burrow and sits at the edge of the cliff. He looks down at the town in wonder. "Why did you do it?" A female asked behind him. Umbreon looks behind him to see Sneasel, with a curious expression. Umbreon looks down and shrugs. "I don't know.... I keep asking myself that but... I don't have the answer myself.." He muttered as the lights from the house reflected off his eyes. Sneasel looked at him with hurt and disappointed but hidden it with curiousness. She walks up beside and looks down towards the village. "Did you... Like her?" She asked hesitantly. Umbreon freezes for a moment and thinks. "I don't know that either..." Sneasel didn't really like the answer she was given but decided not to press any further. The rest of the night was quiet and Umbreon was not getting much tonight....

The morning sun rose from the earth as Espeon stretches out her sore limbs. I should find Umbreon so I could return that favor I owe him. She thought as she leaves her home. She trots her way towards the forest and stops at the edge of the forest where Umbreon left her. She looks around to watch out for any dark Pokemon and flinches to see yellow eyes. "Your that pink cat we saved..." The figure blankly said. Espeon blinked before speaking. "Y-your one of u-Umbreon's friends?" The figure came out to show cacturne. He walked up to her but refused to get leave the forest shadows. "You can say that.... What brings you here, even after that incident." He spoke slowly. "I-I was r-returning a favor for u-Umbreon. He said I-i owed him." Espeon steps back so she can see his face. Cacturne looks blankly at Espeon before turning around. "Follow me and I'll take you to him..... If you lose me I'm not going to find you..... So don't wander off." He said slowly before walking away. Espeon hesitates but slowly followed him into the dark.

Umbreon wakes up to hear the sound of heavy footsteps in the grass. He slowly gets up and stretches his muscles before seeing who came into his territory. He spots cacturne slowly walking over. He tilted his head until he spotted Espeon peaking behind cacturne. She actually came!?!? His eyes widen but quickly walked over to them to meet them half way. "Hey cacturne. Pinkie. What brings you here?" He asks. Cacturne cranes his head down to look at Espeon. "I believe she owes you something?" He slowly asked. Umbreon watches Espeon nod up at cacturne in agreement. Umbreon eyes looked at her curiously and with interest. She... Came back even after what has happened.... Brave girl~ he thought before smirking.