A Deal that Owes

Umbreon's eyes narrowed, thinking as Espeon stared at him happily. "Why are you so happy???" He asked. Espeon shrugs as her tail swished behind her. Umbreon huffs. He didn't actually expect her to come back, even if it was that she owes a dark Pokemon. "Well to be honest with you.... I didn't expect you to actually come." Umbreon mutters. Espeon's ear perk and her head was tilted in confusion. "Why wouldn't I? It would be rude of me." She said with confusion. "Well I don't know what I want from you to be honest... I didn't think about it." He huffed annoyed. Espeon pulls her head up proudly at an idea. "Then I tag along with you for the day until you have an idea!" Umbreon looked up in thought and shrugged before looking back at her. "O-" Umbreon was cut off with a small figure running into him. "Seems pinkie was brave enough to make it past the edge of the forest~ hehe~" Sableye chuckles darkly. Espeon flinches but glares. "You were with Umbreon and that scarecrow Pokemon?" Sableye was about to speak but was kicked in the stomach by Umbreon's hind legs. "Would you stop don't that!" Umbreon yells annoyed, getting up. Sableye shrugs him off before playfully bowing in front of Espeon. "Sableye~ at your service~ hehe~" he chuckles while holding his stomach. Umbreon rolls his eyes before trotting back over to them. "As I was saying! I agree with your idea Espeon." "Great!" she cheers. Umbreon nods and stands up and looks behind him. "I'm meeting up with  a Pokemon named houndoom, maybe you could be some used to his problem he has been having." Umbreon smirks. Espeon flinches but nods before slowly walking next to him. Sableye runs over and hops on Umbreon's back, laugh while doing so.

In a dark clearing, they see a pacing houndoom that was muttering under its breathe. "Houndoom!" Umbreon yells, grabbing the nervous hound's attention. Houndoom meets them half way and he eyes Espeon. He growls dangerously at her and was about to pounce but Umbreon steps in between the two of them. "She is with me. She owes me." He glares. Houndoom steps back but understands the situation. He looks back at Umbreon before speaking. "He's at it again. Moving objects, Breaking my things, and scaring my kid!" Houndoom growls in anger. Umbreon nods before turning to his right that seemed darker then the rest. Espeon doesn't move scared. It's one thing to enter a dark forest in daylight but to enter the dark as the night was a different story. "W-what Pokemon a-are we g-going after?" She stutters. Umbreon stops as Sableye turns around with a massive crazy grin.

"Hehe~ His name is Gengar~ hehe~"