A Deadly Warning

Espeon watches with sad eyes as Umbreon disappears with his fallen friend following closely behind him. We are done for the day....Espeon thought of what he said and slowly sat up and slowly walked out the forest that Cacturne had showed her with her tail drooped and head laid low.

She walks out of the forest and looked up to see the moon has risen to its highest peak. Flashbacks flashed of the horrifying  events that happened today as she walked into her village and into her home. From afar, held a stern glare before vanishing into the night. Espeon lays in her bed as she watches the moon outside her window for there was many thoughts running throughout her little mind.

Umbreon pats the moist dirt with his paws and sat next to it, staring at it. Scenes pondered in his mind as he watches over Sableye's grave. Tears threatening to spill as he blood boils at the sight of Gengar's presence. He growls, "Ill avenge you.... That I promise..." He wipes the rouge tears before turning around and into his burrow. 

Morning peaked through Espeon's windows, making her eyes flutter. Groaning slightly as she got up and gets ready for today. Thinking, she paused for a moment. Sableye's death..... its... my fault.. "If I wasnt such a coward and ran away..... He would be alive today...." Thinking that, Espeon grew depressed as she walked out the door. Flareon eyes Espeon before trotting up to her with a smile. "I see your alive today as well! Your so lucky th-" Flareon stops as Espeon passed by him. Flareon runs up to Espeon blocking her path. "Are you okay?" He asked and watched as she shook his head. "I-I let someone I knew.... die all because I am a coward..." She mutters as Flareon glares at her. "Those dark pokemon dont care about one another Espeon. Unlike us in the light village, we live in peace! Dark pokemon fend for themselves!..... Dont go soft on the Espeon.... They will only hurt you in the end with their lies.... Its what they are good for..." Flareon warns as he walks off back to the others. 

 Lies?...

Espeon walks back over to the forest entrance and hesitates. Taking a deep breath, she walks in as she looks at the land marks she remembers to get to Umbreon's territory. As she was half way through her walk, a shadow comes out and tries to swipe at her but Espeon was able to back away in time. Her eyes widen to see an angry looking pokemon that had a dark blue figure, red tail, headband, and a red choker. A yellow jem gleamed in the sunlight in the middle of its forehead. "You have a lot of guts showing your face here pinkie." It growls dangerously. Espeon backs away slowly before speaking, "w-who are you?" the figure rolls its eyes as picked her bleach white claws. "Light pokemon will always be a light pokemon. Not even remembering the names that saved you from those idiotic brothers." it said as it crossed its arms, unhappily. Espeon suddenly remembers the moment when the gator trio attacked her and umbreon, Cacturne, and Sableye saved her. There was another but she never got her name, but she didnt look like the figure from her memory. "I dont recognize you. Im sorry." Walking up to her slowly before chuckling darkly. "Cause I evolved pinkie. My name was sneasle..... but I go by Weavile now." She growls. Espeon looked at her with confusion and suspicion. "W-what do you want from me?" Thats when Weavile grew serious and angry. "Im avenging my fallen friend for someone that I love." she spoke darkly as she walks closer to espeon and sharpens her claws. Espeon doesnt move due to shock. She knows? Weavile growls and lunges at Espeon with a battle cry. Espeon tries to weave through Weavile's attacks but only to gain long gashes here and there. Espeon makes a break for it to the end of the forest before being pushed down to the ground. 

"You listen to me, and listen good rat. Stay away from Umbreon cause hes mine and knew him longer than you ever did! Ill let you live for now but only if you NEVER come back and if I hear or see you again in these woods again.... I won't stop until I know your dead and gone!" Weavile's words were laced in venom as scratches he pink cheek roughly with her claws making it bleed. "Thats only a warning pinkie!" She growls as she threw Espeon's body out of the forest and disappearing into the darkness, leaving Espeon half dead.