CC Coma for Abby

*CC's POV*
I walked around the grounds where Warped was being held and smiled, there was so many people around. My eyes settled on a girl with platinum blonde hair that faded into pink and dark purple, I nodded to the girl who was running the merch tent as I walked over to it. "See anything you like?" I asked the girl with the tricolored hair, she looked up and smiled. "A few things, just looking around until your set starts. " I hear ya on that one. Mind if I join you?" "Not at all." She said, I smiled and walked around with her for a bit. We stopped off at the food tent and got something to eat, we also talked a lot and by the time it was time for me to go onstage we were best friends. "Who was that Christian?" Jinxx asked, I blushed. "That was Abby, she's awesome." I said quieter than he'd ever been, my eyes scanned every face before settling on hers. I grinned and warmed up a bit before I ran over to my drum set, I stood on the stool and got the crowd even more hyped up than they were before. Andy ran out and greeted the crowd. "I'd like to say a quick thank you to the girl that was hanging out with CC earlier. I don't think any of us have ever seen him so excited to get ready and get out here quickly." He said with a laugh. 'Dear god... This is gonna be a long show.' "Thanks for embarrassing me Andrew." I said into my mic, he laughed again and we started playing Children Surrender. Later on after the set finished Andy invited her backstage to hang out with us, she joined us quickly and hugged me. "You were amazing out there!" She said, I smiled and closed my eyes. "Thanks babe." I said a little loudly, my eyes snapped open as I realized what I had just said. Jake laughed and Jinxx had an eyebrow raised questioningly, Ashley wolf whistled and Andy told them to leave us alone. 'THANK YOU ANDY!!' I thought as she hugged me tighter. "You're welcome baby boy." She whispered with a little bit of a laugh. 'Could this be the start of something good?' I thought as I looked over at Ash who was talking to a girl who had long black hair that faded into blood red. Hmm... Finally stepped out of his comfort zone I see.
*A few years later*
I got up from my drums as Ash and I looked at each other and gave a small nod to one another. We hopped down off the stage and walked over to our girlfriends, bringing them onto the stage after a quick kiss. I stood in front of Abby and dropped to one knee first, Ashley following suit shortly after in front of Blayde. We asked our girls to marry us although my proposal was worded differently than Ash's, they both said yes and we slipped the rings onto their fingers. "Thank you babe." I said quietly, she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "You're welcome baby boy." She whispered before I kissed her. God I love her...