I Love The Real You // Lexxi Foxxx (Travis Haley)

*Your POV*
I laid in bed as my boyfriend Travis walked in from the bathroom, running his fingers through his hair as he sighed. "What's wrong baby?" I asked as he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, gently moving me so that I was laying on him with my head on his chest. "I'm just stressed..." He said quietly, closing his eyes. I tilted my head up slightly and kiss his cheek, rubbing his chest. I knew him well enough to understand that he'd tell me when he was ready to. I moved down a bit and rested my head on the back of my hand, quietly humming Rebel Yell by Billy Idol just because it's our favorite song. After I'd finished and resorted back to just relaxing he opened his eyes and looked down at me. "You love me, right?" He asked, his voice quiet. "Of course I love you Travis, you know that. Why do you ask?" I asked as I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. "I just.. Sometimes people say things that make me wonder whether you love me for who I really am, or if you just love me for when I'm Lexxi..." He said quietly, breaking eye contact though he probably knew that I could see him tear up. "Baby, I love you for who you are when I wake up and get to see your pretty face in the morning, no makeup and no wig. I didn't fall in love with you for your fame, money or your band. I fell in love with you because you're funny, smart, genuine, caring and loving. Lexxi is just a fun added bonus." I said, moving so that I straddled his hips. His hands rested on my hips and I looked down at him, rubbing my hands over his arms. A small smile formed at the edge of his lips as I leaned down and kissed him, he kissed me back and pulled away after a few minutes. "I love you babygirl.." He said, rubbing his hands over my back. "I love you too darling, the real you." I smiled as a genuine smile finally showed on his lips as he rolled us over and kissed my cheek, a quiet giggle escaped my lips as he trailed his fingers over my sides. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm glad that I did it. You're so damn amazing to me even when I don't really deserve it." He said as he moved down a bit and rested his head on my chest, my hands resting on his back. "You deserve the world, don't ever think that you don't."