Your First Christmas Together // Ashley Purdy

*Your POV*
I sat down on the porch of me and my fiancé Ashley's house and started playing 'I Remember You' by Skid Row on my black acoustic guitar. My grandpa on my dad's side had gotten it for me when I was younger so it held a lot of meaning for me, my fingers gently pressed on the strings as my black nail polish reflected the winter sunlight. It's Christmas Eve but because we're (we as in my fiancé and I) in California, there isn't any snow. Ashley is on tour with his band Black Veil Brides right now and he won't be back until about a week before Valentine's day. Don't get me wrong; it sucks being away from him for so long but he's doing what he loves, so I really can't complain. After a little while the sun started to set so I went inside, fixed myself dinner and went to bed before 10:30.
*The Next Morning.*
I wake up slowly and feel someone next to me, with my eyes still closed I reach out and hit the figure hard in the stomach. "Ow! Are you trying to kill me?" Ashley's voice asked, my eyes snapped open and I sat up. Turning to him I saw him clutching his stomach, a red mark already forming in the middle of his 'Outlaw' tattoo. "Ash, I'm so sorry! You aren't supposed to be home for another two months!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him.
He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry for scaring the hell out of you princess, I only wanted to surprise you for Christmas." He said after he'd regained his breath. We spent the morning in bed, cuddling and eating breakfast until we finally decided to go downstairs to open presents. As the gifts got opened and began to disappear from the tree, getting moved to the couch and multiple chairs there were only a small amount left. Ashley smiled as he pulled a small box from underneath the tree, a look of confusion crossing my face as I hadn't seen the box before. "Ash, what's that?"

//Cliffhanger!! Vote and comment if you want to see a part two to this... ❤❤//