Don't You Try To Hide With Those Angel Eyes// Ash Costello

*Ash's POV*
I'd been staying with my friend Vannah for a little while now, seeing as I was off tour until summer. My eyes looked up as she walked up, sitting down on the couch next to me. I'd never considered seeing her as more than a friend, but my now ex-boyfriend Jimmy had thought that I did which was partially the reason I was here. "Ash?" "Yeah Vannah?" I asked, setting my book down to look up at her. "I've got a problem.." "What's up? Relationship problems?" "Kind of.. There's a girl I really like, and I'm not sure that she likes me back." "What girl would be stupid enough to not like you?" "She's not stupid.. I just don't think she thinks of me as anything more than a friend. Downfall of her being straight I guess.." She said quietly, looking up at me sadly. "Why don't you tell her how you feel, then figure out if she likes you back or not?" "I... I wish I'd thought of that sooner..." I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "Any girl'd be lucky to have you Vannah.." She buried her head in my neck like she'd done so many times before, though I never minded. "I don't even know if she likes girls.." Vannah said softly as I rubbed her back. "Ask her.. It won't do you any harm to just call her or walk up to her and ask." I say, pressing a friendly kiss to the top of her head. She pulled away and studied my face, taking a breath as if she was nervous about something. "Ash, do you like girls?" "I... I never thought about it, so I'm not really sure." 'Maybe she's just practicing...' I thought, raising my eyebrow slightly. "And how do you think of me?" "You're my best friend, but if I figured myself out I'd date you." I said, she blushed and let a small smile form on her lips. She leaned up, wrapped an arm behind my neck and studied my eyes. "Would you mind if I tried something?" "Go for it.." Her eyes closed as she leaned forward, kissing me softly. My own eyes closed as a small gasp escaped my lips, one of my hands snaking up to the back of her neck. I moved her onto my lap, pulling away after what seemed like no time at all. "Ash?" "Yeah?" "Please... Be mine?" I blush slightly, kissing her lovingly for a few seconds. "Of course."

{A/N: This is for TheAfterOfNevermore, firstly because I promised it to you; secondly because you are so amazing and wonderful, I don't know what kind of person I'd be without you in my life. Trust me when I say that this is going to be the first of many for you.}