You Meet His 'Brothers' // Gerard Way

(A/N: Before I start this, yes I know it'll be short but I've got an event in about an hour so I'll make up for it when I get home. I love you guys so much! Thanks for over 100 reads so far, honestly I never thought anyone would ever read this so you guys sticking around and reading means the world to me... X))
____________________________________

*Eve's POV*
"Mikey, guys, I want to introduce you to someone!" Gerard said excitedly I grinned knowing that he was going to introduce you to Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob. My boyfriend Ray was the first one to run in, closely followed by myself and the others. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Jade. Jayde, this is my brother Mikey." "Hi Jade, it's nice to meet you.." Mikey said shyly, smiling and waving. "Hello.." You said, equally shy. "This is Ray." "Hi Jade, Gerard's told us so much about you!" Ray said as he pulled you into a hug, not realizing that he towered over you. "This little smol Italian here is Frankie, I think you'll get along great with him." Gee said after Ray had let you go and I smiled as Frank hugged you, probably excited because you were a bit shorter than him. "Hi!" He said, I shook my head slightly as I looked up at Mikey who'd wrapped his long arms around me. "And this is Bob." He said as Frank unwillingly let you go, Bob smiled slightly and held his hand out. You timidly shook it and stood beside Gerard, a bit afraid of Bob though nobody could blame you. Gerard looked over at me and smiled. "You already know Jordana, so that's a good thing." He said, wrapping an arm around you as you smiled. "Welcome to the family." I said, my blue eyes looking around at everyone.
*Later that evening*
"I really think you've made the right choice Gee, Jade seems like a really sweet girl!" Mikey said, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "She is babe, trust me. I've known her since middle school, although she can be a bit dirty minded at times she's also really smart and thoughtful. She's your perfect match Gerard, I think you should ask her.." I said, he smiled and nodded. "I think I will..."