Mabel:

Willa outstretched her hand, and the portal opened.

"You can go." She said

"Are you not coming with us?" I asked

She shook her head, "No. This mansion is the last thing I have of my father. I can't leave."

That's right. Will, a dream demon, who happened to be my boyfriends, Bill Cipher's, brother, had sacrificed himself, causing his soul mate to die, setting back The Puppet Masters plans, who was Bills and Wills father.

Will's daughter Willa had given us shelter for our time in demission 88. Which had been two weeks.

Billina, Bill's daughter would have taken us home, but she still hadn't woken up from when she opened the portal that brought The Puppet Master here, which caused the battle that Will and Dipper both died in.

Dipper died protecting Pacifica. The Puppet Master had shot one of his beams at her and Dipper had pushed her out of the way at the last second.

He'd died almost instantly.

But not before letting out a scream that haunted my nightmares.

Bill had placed a spell over Dippers body to preserve it, so that we could take it to dimension 33 with us so he could have a proper burial. The golden portal swirled before us, Bill was carrying Billina, and Grunkle Ford carried Dipper, who was wrapped in burlap. Wendy walked through the portal first, and was followed by Pacifica. Bill followed in suit who was then followed by Grunkle Ford. Leaving me alone.

I didn't want to go. In my dimension, there would many reminders of Dipper. Meaning there would be a lot of pain. Willa placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Your parents have lost one child. I don't think they will want to lose another." She told me. Then she gave me a shove, and I fell through, when I emerged on the other side, the portal closed. Dippers hat flew of my head, landing on the ground in front of me. I picked it up and slipped it over my head. I had taken to wearing it after Dipper died, a little piece of him for me to hold on to.

We found our selves in the forest, Grunkle Stan got to work on placing Dippers body.

We had made a plan of what we would do, Bill would turn the town back human, while Grunkle Stan would place Dippers body to look like it was an accident. I thought it was injustice on Dippers behalf, but I understood that we couldn't exactly say that a four story tall dream demon killed him.

Bill made a hammock appear for Billina, then he flew into the sky.

"kcab ytinamuh rieht meht eviG
hguone hguorht neeb ev'yehT
mrof lanigiro rieht oT
nwot siht nrut s'teL." He said, then floated down to join us.

"The transformations will be complete in about two minutes, then you can go back to town." He told Grunkle Stan.

He nodded at me, then poofed away with Billina.

I knew why he wasn't being particularly warm to me. I thought back to our conversation last night.

We were in the dream scape, and I had some, not great news.

"Bill when we go back, I need you to do a favor."

"Anything."

"Stay away."

He stared had at me, "I'm sorry?"

"I'm going to need time to recover, and I don't think that while doing that, I can be in a relationship."

He had decided to grant my wish, but he obviously wasn't happy about it, but he stayed away.

A few minutes after Bill cast the spell, we walked into town, but we left Dippers body, we had to make fake finding it later.