3

-Four years later-

Mabel:

I sat in my bed room, trying to finish my Algebra homework. Next to me, my phone played music from different Disney movies.

I glanced at the clock, 6:00. Deciding I could concentrate better if I got some food, I walked into to kitchen, and heated up some pizza. Neither of my parents were home, my mom was visiting her sister in Georgia, and my dad was working a case.

When my pizza was heated up, I carried it back to my room and flopped down on my bed.

When he smelled my food, Waddles waddled over from the corner he was sleeping in. I tossed him a piece of the crust, and then continued to work on my homework.

An hour later, I had finished my homework, eaten three more pieces of pizza, and was channel surfing, when I nodded off.

And I found my self in the dream scape, a place I hadn't been in four years.

"Wha-" I started when I heard, "Mabel!"

Except it wasn't Bill, it was Willa.

"W-Willa!?" I stammered, "why and I in the dream scape?"

"Because, I need to talk to you and B-"

As she was talking, in a poof of golden smoke, appeared Bill Cipher. Aka my soul mate. Who I had hadn't talked to in four years.

"B-Bill?" I stammered, after I got over the shock

"Shooting Star?" He choked out.

I turned to Willa, "what's going on here?"

She was looking at her fingernails, "As I was saying, I need to talk to you and Bill-"

"Couldn't you have given us a little more warning!?" Bill demanded, and he was mad, I felt it.

Luckily in the last four years, I had learned how to differentiate my emotions from his emotions, and how to control it.

"If you would stop interrupting me, it would be nice. It's about the Puppet Master."

Bills anger faded away.

"What?" I asked, quietly.

"Proditione visited me. He told me that the Puppet Master wanted to speak to all three of us."

"Why?" Bill asked

"I don't know."

"Can we trust him?" I asked, last time he betrayed us. Although we probably should have seen it, I started taking Latin in ninth grade, and I learned that proditione actually meant betrayal.

"Probably not." Willa answered.

"Then why are we listening to him?" I asked

Will looked down, her now long hair covering her face.

"He said he can help Billina." She whispered.

At this, Bill, who been standing behind me, flew to Willa, "He what!?" He demanded

"He said that he knows what's wrong with her and can help her."

"What's wrong with Billina?" I asked, "Did she wake up."

Bill looked down, "She did, a few weeks after I brought her to my home, but she was weak. She couldn't access any of her powers. She couldn't stay awake for more than a few hours, and she would sleep for weeks at a time. About two years ago, she stopped waking up, and entered a comatose state. Her mind is completely still, I can't pick anything up, and I don't know how to fix it, I don't even know what she has."

"Did she know?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No. All she knew was that the Puppet Master gave it to her."

I put my hand on his shoulder, "We need to go, if he's telling the truth, and he can help Billina, then we should take that chance."

Bill looked up at me and smiled, "Thank you Shooting Star." He glanced at his wrist, "I need to go he told us." And then disappeared.

Willa looked at me, "I'll pick you up tomorrow, then you and I can meet him at his place."

I nodded, "You can get me around seven. My dad will be gone by then, and it'll give me about twelve hours till anyone notices my disappearance."

She gave me a look, "What about your mom?"

"My moms out of town," I told her, "she's supposed to get home around seven tomorrow night."

Willa nodded, waved her hand, and I woke up.

I glanced at my clock, 7:20. Twenty minutes. Dream scape time was weird.