Mabel:

As we continued to sit in our bland cells, days turned into weeks. And eventually into months. Although at some point I lost count of how long we had been there.

Every few, what I assumed was days, Evil Dipper would come, take me some where in the castle, and make me clean something. Then I would go back to my cell sleep and eat and sleep and eat and sleep and eat and the cycle would continue.

I really needed a shower.

One day, something weird happened.

All prisoners lined up in a line and we walked to the throne room. In there, we stood in straight lines.

Next to me was a giant monster thing, with tusks and green skin, and a vampire looking lady. I didn't see Bill or Willa.

I stared ahead just like everyone else, waiting in something to happen. The prisoners jumpsuit in front of me had the numbers, 1,235 stitched on the back.

From what I could tell, it was a dude, though with the variety of creatures I had seen, I couldn't be sure.

"He" had longish brown hair that was just above his jumpsuit collar. He was taller than me, the numbers on his jacket reaching my line of sight. Nothing more could really be said about this guy, as I had no idea what the front side of him looked like.

Us prisoners stood for, what felt like to my ADD mind, hours, but who really knows.

Finally, the gigantic doors on the side of the room opened. Out walked The Puppet Master. In all his lime green glory. Behind him stumbled Bill, Willa, and some lady I had never seen in my life.

All of them with the magic cuffs.

Behind them the traitor himself, Proditione, swaggered.

They lined up in front of The Puppet Master and he sat in his overly gigantic throne.

"I have decided," The Puppet Master started, "That we have to many prisoners."

I looked around but no one reacted. They simply continued to look strait ahead.

"So," he continued, "I have decided that these three shall die, in order to make room."

I let out a gasp, but I was the only one. No one else moved, or showed any emotion.

I felt a range of emotions from Bill, and from myself, if he died, I died, and that terrified me.

Without a word The Puppet Master raised his hand so it was above the mystery lady. Then, just like that, she burst into flames. Her strange purple skin burning green.

Beside her, Willa flinched, but other wise, didn't do anything.

The fire was gone as quickly as it had appeared and not even ashes remained.

He moved his hand above Willa, she tensed up and, nothing happened.

We all stood in complete and udder silence, but nothing happened.

The Puppet Master kept his hand where it was, his face becomeing more and more enraged.

Every second made nauseating feeling in my stomach, more and more prominent. My palms were sweaty. The jumpsuit I had been wearing for months now, felt like it was strangling me. I felt both to hot and to cold at the same time. It was terrible.

I felt tears forming around my eyes.

Mom and Dad. I thought. They had already lost Dipper. They probably thought they had lost me too. Now, they were really about to.

I remember, eight grade year, right after Dipper died, they homeschooled me. At first I was fine with it. I didn't want to handle school with out Dipper. But when ninth grade came around, I decided to go back. I got tired of being at home all day. I was a people person.

Now, I would give anything for one more day at home.

Finally, when the agonizing silence ended, something happened.