A/N: did any else of y'all see the commercial for the graphic novel? It was beautiful.

(Good) Dipper:

We sat in the "living room" of the three roomed cabin. Nights were tough. The room wasn't exactly meant for seven people, so finding a place to sleep wasn't really easy.

There were two couches in the room, and somehow my evil self always managed to get one.

That specific night, Mabel had gotten the other, by playing rock paper scissors for it with Willa. I slept on the floor behind her couch, wanting to be out of sight from my evil self. Bill slept on the other side of the couch, under Mabel. Mira slept in a wooden chair, beside the front door. The back of her head pressed against the wall, and her eyes were shut. I wasn't sure how that was comfortable at all, but she'd slept like that every night. Her sword in her hand, and Proditione asleep on the floor beneath her.

Willa slept in the corner, not far from me. Curled up in a ball, her blue hair spread out on the carpeted floor.

When blankets and pillows had been handed out, Bill waved his hand, and the lights in the cabin went out.

The carpet was soft, and not really uncomfortable, the blankets were warm, and the pillows were soft, however not so soft that your head hit the floor.

Despite this, I couldn't sleep. I had ran into this problem every night.

I couldn't seem to grasp that it had been four years. Four years just, gone.

What almost bothered me more, was that someone had been taking care of me in some way. My hair, while not exactly short, didn't even meet my shoulders, which meant some one had been cutting it.

My face had prickly hairs around my mouth and chin, thought it was mostly that long because I hadn't shaved in the past three days. But the fact that is was clean shaven when I'd gotten to the cabin, meant that somebody had shaved me. It bothered me that some one had been doing that, and I had no clue who they were.

Bill had offered to summon a razor for me, but if declined, I didn't know how to shave, and I was ashamed to ask how. Not to mention, I wasn't even sure if he knew how, as he had complete control over how he looked at all times.

I'd noticed that my other self seemed to have the same problem, as when he'd excepted Bill's offer of a razor, he'd cut himself. I found it rather funny. I also noticed how none of the dream demons in the cabin had offered to heal his cuts. I found that funny as well.

At some point, I'd fallen asleep, when I woke up, Mabel was shaking me.

The cabin was dark, and the soft snores of the others filled the air.

"Shhh." She whispered, "I, I need to talk. Can you follow me outside?"

I groggily nodded my head, and quietly stood up. We snuck around Bill's arm, that he'd been laying on, and stuck out in the floor, then quietly stepped over Proditione's body. Finally we snuck around Mira, who's ebony sword looked much pointer in the dark. Mabel pulled the door open, and we slipped out side into the warm air.

"What do you want to talk about?" I yawned, sitting down in the grass.

"It's well, Bill." She said, sitting down next to me.

"What about him?" I'd noticed the two hadn't been as close as they had been when I, died? Got kidnapped?

"After you, left, we sort of broke up. Our connection was still there, but we really haven't seen each other for four years," She told me, folding with a blade of grass, it called back a memory of me sitting in the Mystery's shack front lawn, watching Wendy play with some grass, and finding a new craving, I almost missed when that was our biggest problem, "but that's not the issue." She continued, waving her hand, "it's, what happened yesterday, today? When I attacked Proditione."