8

A/N: Would ya look at that! I disnt completely forget about to this book! Yaaaaaaaaaay!
Oh, that chick up there ^^^ she'll be making a special appearance.
I feel like I need to clarify something, I am going to finish this book. It's going to be the last one. It might (*cough* will *cough* *cough*) take me a while. That is all. Enjoy the chapter.

Mabel:

The agonizing silence ended with a bang.

Well, not a bang persay, the wall behind The Puppet Master crumbled to the ground.

So not a bang, but it was loud.

The guy infront of me was thrust back, like many others, and landed on top of me.

He was heavy, and he didn't move.

As I squirmed out from under him, which, by the way, hurt because my hair was under me, The Puppet Master started yelling at Proditine.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from my shoulders and hoisted me far above the prisoners below.

They're going to drop me. I thought The Puppet Master wants Bill dead, so they're going to drop me.

I clung to my captors arms best I could, but, as they held me by my shoulders, that was kinda hard.

They flew through one of the giant door ways, officially confusing me.

Under me, the prsioners stayed where they fell. None of them movrd. It was unsettling.

We continued to fly through the hall way when something whizzed past my head, it looked like a sword.

Suddenly my captor let out a scream and we started falling.

I landed on the ground arm first. My captor groaned.

I turned to face them, but instead of some monster, I saw Bill.

He had his teeth gritted in pain, which was extremely weird.

"Pull it out he gasped!"

Lodged in is back was a long elegant black sword.

I griped the hilt and pulled, but the sword stayed where it was. As I continued to pull, who I assumed to be our attacker walked by his side.

She was very tall, though no where near as tall as the Puppet Master, had long black hair, that looked almost like spikes, black eyes, black lips, and skin as pale as Billina.

She said nothing as she grabbed my shoulder and wrenched me to the ground.

Bill continued to groan, as black blood stained his clothes.

She grabbed the hilt, and the sword came out with ease.

Bill stopped groaning, but didn't move.

"B-Bill?" I whispered

He said nothing.