Mabel:

We sat around the table in the front yard of the cabin.

The inside of the cabin wasn't large enough to hold the table plus all of us, so Willa had decided to Summon it just a few feet away from the front door.

Bill sat next to me, looking much better, as the poison had finally made its way completely out of his system. Next to him, Billina sat, what color she'd had before almost firing had returned, however she still found it hard to be awake for more than a few hours.

It was slow progress, however, in the three days we'd been at the cabin, she's gotten significantly better.

Dipper sat on my other side, glaring at evil Dipper, who sat on the other side of the table. That was how it normally went with those two.

Mira and Proditione sat next to Dipper. In the three days we'd been at the cabin, Mira never once spoke, and Proditione never shut up.

I had asked Willa why we let him stay not long after we healed Billina, to which she pointed out that he had let us go. For what ever selfish reason we all knew he had, he'd let us go.

Willa sat next to evil Dipper and Proditione, looking rather upset with the seating arrangement, as she put food in her plate.

As it turned out, Willa wasn't a bad cook, and had been cooking for us the past three days.

Looking away from his evil counter part, Dipper asked the same question he'd asked every day at dinner for the past few days, "So, how much longer till we can go home?"

Willa glanced at Billina, and sighed, "I've told you Dipper, I'm not sure, I'm having a hard time recovering enough energy to transport us there." She explained, for the forth time.

"I don't understand!" He complained, "I remember you saying it only took a few hours to recover!"

"Actually I said that!" Billina interjected, before shoveling more food in her mouth.

Willa once again sighed and sounding slightly agitated she continued, "Normally, yes, but being held captive like that for so long weakened my powers." She explained, "I'm honestly surprised that I got all of us here."

Dipper didn't say anything, instead looked down at his food, his long hair covering his face.

I could understand why he was mad, he'd been away for four years, however, I was sure he could wait a few more days if it meant we got home safely.

There was a question I wanted to ask, one I'd been holding off, partially out of fear for the answer.

"How long were we held captive any way?" I asked

Willa looked solemnly at me, "Six months."

"Six months?!" I gasped, I'd figured three months at the most, not half a year.

Willa only nodded, taking a bite of food, probably hoping it would get her out of answering anymore questions.

"How is it even possible for us to have been gone that long?" I asked.

"Time travels weird there." Proditione said off handedly, inspecting a piece of cornbread, "It may have felt like your were there for two, three months, when in reality you missed half a year of your life!" He continued.

"You don't seem to care very much about that." I said accusingly.

"Because I don't!" He replied cheerily. Next to me Bill scoffed and rolled his eyes.