The picture is a drawing of Billina, drawn by @Ryouthebunny

Mabel:

The next morning I woke up at seven. When I walked into the kitchen, my dad was drinking his cup of coffee.

After I ate a bowl of cereal I hurried upstairs. While I was looking for something to wear, I came across my old Shooting Star sweater. I had stopped wearing sweaters after when I got to high school, but that day, I felt different, so I slipped the sweater on over my tank top. I had made it so big, that it actually still was over sized.

After my dad left filled my back pack with food, and extra cloths. I didn't know how long I would be gone,  so I figured it would be better if I was prepared.

At precisely eight o'clock, a portal opened in my room, and out cam Willa. Wearing a shirt, jacket, jeans, and combat boots.

We walked through the portal together, and found our selves in a tall room.

The walls were made of wood, as was the ceiling, the floor was wood, but covered by a rug with intricate designs that varied from swirls, to straight lines, to chevron to just bursts of colors. The longer I stared at it, I noticed that the designs were actually changing.

"It's a magic rug." Willa told me, noticing me staring at it, "It continually changes its pattern."

"Cool."

Willa led me to a room in the back of the house, in the room there was a bed. And in the bed, laid Billina.

She was as pail as porcelain, her hair had grown, and was sprawled across her pillow.

Still, she looked more peaceful then I had ever seen her.

Bill sat by her side, stroking her cheek.

"Bill." Willa whispered.

He turned his head to face us, if I didn't already feel his sadness, it would be clear how he felt. It was spelled out across his face.

"What if she wakes up while we're gone," He said, "she'd be to weak to do anything."

Willa rolled her eyes, "She's been comatose for two years, and has only gotten worse, if she was going to wake up, it would have happened." She snapped

Bill stared at the ground. "Yea," he nodded, "Your right."

Willa walked to his side and put her hand on his shoulder, "I don't want to be. I wish I could say that she'll be ok and that we don't have to trust Proditione, but we do, and I can't say that."

He looked up at her, "We should go." She nodded

"I don't want to create the portal in here, it's to crowded."

So we walked into the main room. The rug once again catching my attention.

Willa outstretched her hand and a golden portal sprouted from the floor. I was reminded of the last time I had seen this happen. Four years ago when we where leaving Dimension 88. Thinking about that, I thought about Dippers death, and Wills, and I didn't want to think about them. My mind needed to be clear for what we were about to do, so I shook my head, and walked through the portal, right behind Bill, followed by Willa.

When we emerged, the portal closed.

I looked at our surroundings, we were at the gates of a castle, a very scary castle. The gate looked like it was made out of bones, and the ground was made out of rocks, tat would jut out and form spikes that, if not carful, could kill someone.