A/N: what would y'all think about having a spin off book about Mira and Proditione?

Mabel:

I laid on the carpeted floor. I couldn't help but to look at Mira and Proditione, as Mira slept in the chair, per usual, and Proditione slept below her under the chair.

I wondered how they'd met, how had they become a couple when Mira's society looked down on romantic relationships.

Above me on the couch, Dipper softly snored, while his evil counter part did the same on the other couch. Billina slept in her room while Willa slept outside her door, ready to run in if Billina had another nightmare.

Starting that afternoon, when Billina had gone in for a nap, she'd been having terrible nightmares. She wouldn't tell us what they were, but we had a sneaking suspicion that it was to do with the Puppet Master. She kept giving uneasy looks at Mira as we ate dinner.

Tossing and turning on the floor, I couldn't seem to find a comfortable position. The ever changing run beneath me seemed not soft enough.

The night ticked by and at some point I must have fallen asleep because web u woke up, there was a banging on the door.

Everyone in the room reacted together.

In a swift movement, Mira had stood up with her sword drawn, and Proditione crouched below her, ready to pounce, fingers forming into ten long half claws.

Bills hands burst into flames, along with Willa's.

Dipper, his evil self, and I sat up, and stared at the door as the pounding continued.

"Captain Mira!" An icy voice shouted from outside, "As we know you're in there, it is highly suggested you open the door!"

Proditione and Mira locked eyes, and Mira moves towards the door.

"Are you crazy?" Will's hissed, as she turned the door nob. Mira gave no answer.

As the door cracked open, a pale hand from the other side shoved it open.

Three women, each wearing armor nearly identical to Mira's entered the cabin. The middle one's only difference being a large black jewel in the center of the helmet. The other two's lacking a helmet completely.

"General Rona." Mira addressed, bowing her head, "What is the meaning for this?"

"It has come to our attention that you have left your post at Dominar Cipher's palace." Rob answered, placing her hands together at her torso, "So I have decided to see for my self why this has happened."

Mira looked up at the general, "It was my understanding I was placed to protect Proditione Cipher," her empty hand curled into a fist, "Dominar Cipher's palace was merely the building he was living in."

Looking to my right, Dipper and I made eye contact.

What's going on? He mouthed, I shrugged in response.

"Yes." Rona nodded, "However this double with a recent accusation against you, I had to see for my self."

Behind her, Proditione gasped, "Accusation?" He asked, looking up at Rona.

The woman glared at him as she answered, "You heard correctly." She growled.

One of the other women handed Rona a thin broad white circular stone.

Upon seeing it Mira's eyes widened "I couldn't have been accused of that!" She gasped, breaking her serious facade for the first time, "That would be treason!"