Bill:

"Hours?" I moaned, clenching my teeth.

Proditione shrugged, "You're the one that tried to escape!"

"Because you tricked us!" Mabel snapped at him.

"True." He agreed, "Oh well, that's in the past! I'm helping you escape now!"

"Your helping us escape?" Pine Tree asked raising an eyebrow, "And where is here anyway?" He asked, "And why am I so tall?"

"Oh! Yea, about that!" Proditione smiled, "you've been held captive here, The Puppet Masters "lair" of sorts, for the last four years. You're sixteen now!"

"I'm sixteen!" Pine Tree and evil Pine Tree yelled

"That's what I said!" Proditione said crossing his arms. "Yeesh, people should listen more."

It was hard to listen to them with the pain shooting down my back. I'd never actually been in "pain" before. At least not physical.

The others continued to talk, but I couldn't focus on what they were saying. I wanted to retreat into the dream scape, or turn into my other form, but I couldn't. I'de tried almost immediately. However, I couldn't focus enough to do so.

Suddenly, the giant woman had taken me up in her arms, "What's, what's going on?" I stuttered, clenching my eyes shut.

"Mira's going to carry you." Mabel explained, "Proditione claims he has a way for us to escape."

(Our) Dipper:

We followed Proditione has he ran down the freaky hallway. My long legs moved much faster than they did when I was twelve. How was it that I'd grown four years in what felt like a blink of the eye. My evil counterpart ran beside me, us being the same size, and speed. Mabel ran behind us, the lady holding Bill ran in front of us.

As we neared our exit, a small hole in the wall that looked like it was supposed to be a window at some point in time, Mabel screamed, "Wait!"

Our group came to a sudden stop, my evil self falling over, and looked at her.

"Willa." Mabel gasped.

"She's here too?" I asked

Mabel nodded her head, and looked at Probitione, "We can't leave her!"

Proditione rolled his eyes and said, "Fine. Ill go back and get her. You guys get through there!" He shrugged his head towards the door.

As he ran around us, Bill's eyes shot open and he gasped, "Billina!"

"Uugghh!" Proditione groaned, "I'll take care of that too!" He ran down the hall, disappearing around a corner.

"Is Billina here too?" I asked Mabel as we climbed out the window.

"No." She answered, but didn't give any other information. However that could be because we had to clime several feet down from the window to the ground.

At the ground, there was nothing. The red sky seemed to stretch on for ages.

"We'll need Wills to get back to our dimension." Mabel said, looking at the rocky ground.

After we stood beside the black wall that was the Puppet Masters fortress for what felt like ages, Proditione and Willa cane climbing down. Willa held a back pack that she gave to Mabel. Proditione held a strange black pouch, that he gave to Willa.

"I doubt it'll have any use now." Proditione said as Will tied the pouches strings to her wrist.

"Shut up." Willa snapped, "there's a chance!"

"Slim chance." He replied.

Will glared at him but said nothing, "we need to go." She said. She out stretched her hand, and a golden portal appeared.

My counter part didn't wait for anyone to go in, instead he dove forward in to the portal.

Willa rolled her eyes and looked at us "whose next" she asked.

Mira, carrying Bill, walked through the portal, followed by Mabel.

I looked at Proditione. "Your not coming are you?"

"Hate to break your heart!" He smirked, "but I'll be coming with. My father'll have figured out what I've done soon, I can't exactly stay."

I groaned, and walked through the portal. I exited it into a cabin. Bill had been laid onto a couch, where Mabel sat next to him.

Proditione emerged after me and smiled, "Sweet!" He yelled, "I haven't been here in forever!"

Willa emerged from the portal, which closed behind her. She looked tired, but didn't sit down. Instead the walked to a door in the back of the room. Mabel got up from the couch, and followed her.

As curious as ever, I followed as well. My look alike tried to, but I pushed him away.

In the room, Billina sat in a bed. Her skin as white as the sheets she was laying on. Her long blonde hair sprawled out on the pillow. Willa opened the pouch and pulled out a syringe.

In the tube sat a dark purple liquid. Willa punched the needle in to her cousins neck, and punched the liquid in.

Purple veins appeared around the spot. Billina rose into the the air and her eyes shot open. No pupils or even whites could be seen. Her eyes flowed gold. Her hair swarmed around her face. A black mist poured out of her mouth.

"What's happening?" I asked quietly N"The illness is leaving her

N
"The illness is leaving her." Willa whispered back, "I just hope that it's not too late."

After the last of the mist left her mouth, Billina sunk back down into the bed, and her black eyes fluttered open. The whites of her eyes not much lighter than her skin

"Will, Willa!" She whispered

Willa grasped her cousins hand, "I'm right here!" She assured her.

"Where's my father?" Billina asked, looking wildly around the room.

I supposed in the last four years, Billina and Bill had made up, as when I'd seen them last Billina would barely even look at him.

"He's in the next room." Willa explained, "He was injured, but he'll be fine in a couple hours."

Billina relaxed, and leaned back into the pillow. Her eyes fluttered a few more times, before closing.

Willa smiled. "I can feel her mind moving." She told us, "She's going to be fine."