(iv) - Acquaintances

Acquaintances: a persons knowledge or experience of something.

The entirety of March, was spent cuddling and holding one another. The drama from the previous weeks washed away by the never ending rain, barely any remnants left. When Harry claimed Louis told him everything in his sleep it had all been a lie, when Louis swore to every divine being he knew and made a promise to stay true he beckoned Harrys' suspicions long gone, lies dying in his throats because Louis was just better at it. So March was their "month". It started off with a bang on the first.

And on the fifth, they woke up next to one another, a whole night sans interruptions, work opportunity calls for Harry and Vanessa calling for Louis.

On the seventh, they for the first time had sex that wasn't brought on purely by lust, but took their time.

Louis worked in and out of Harry languidly, taking his time as though he was discovering him for the first time, it was so romantic Harry wouldn't, couldn't stop crying how much he loved him after he came that Louis had to hold him until exhaustion finally took over and he fell asleep with his Harry in his arms. He could call him 'mine' but he didn't and probably wouldn't ever have the strength to say he loves him back. Considering the current dilemma Louis found himself in, and no matter how hard he tried he just isn't the type to fall that fast.

On the tenth, Harry woke Louis up with a pout.

"Chéri, What time is it," Louis asked, and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"It's eight am," he answers as though that was just the normal time to wake someone up on a Saturday. A god damn Saturday for crying out loud.

"What in the actual fuck," Louis practically yelled, he tried and failed to get up because Harry was just there, petulantly sat on top of him.

"Ange please get up."

"No."

"Why," Louis was not having this. Especially so early in the morning.

Harry slowly but surely got off of his petite body and shyly looked down, long brunette hair covered the whole of his face, "I just realized... Y'know we never really went on a date," and then Louis got why Harry woke him up.

Because he was insecure.

Because he thought Louis hadn't took him out yet cause he's too embarrassed to.

If only he knew the half of it.

"I'll tell you what, today's a Saturday and we'll have an all Louis and Harry day. No distractions. No interruptions. We'll go have breakfast out, then go for a walk at the nearest park then have lunch at The Mardigras because I know how much you love that place and after that we can go to the movies while we wait for our reservations for dinner then we can come home and have filthy, kinky sex and pretend that we're lustfully attracted strangers." It's the last sentence that got Harry to blush, red coated his dimpled cheeks. Louis doesn't know why he indulges him. He can hear the little voice nagging him to "stop, you're just leading the poor thing on," and he can't help but admit that the voice actually sounds right.

"But I want it to be - like an actual first date," he finally spoke up, and smoothed his unruly hair out of his face.

"How though?" Louis had asked.

Harry answered albeit childish pout still on, which looked highly ridiculous on his masculine features. "Just it'll be a date night. Not now. Tonight. We can just laze around the house today." Referring to the place they'd been hiding in for days.

Louis told Harry he was selling his condo soon, so he had to leave the place vacant for a while. For the new residents. ("I won't get a much of a profit if I don't get started on updating the place now." The excuse had been.)