(vi) - Lust

Lust : Very strong sexual desire.

When the valet brought back Louis' car and they finally made it inside safely, is when Harry instantly jumps his bones.

Harry grabbed Louis by his coat collar, pressing him up against the red leather cushions of the car, he immediately licks into his mouth insistingly.

"I've been - waiting - to do that all night," Harry somehow manages as he bites Louis' bottom lip.

Louis grabs a fistful of Harrys hair yanking his head back, slotting his lips between Harrys' and swallowing Harry's hiss of pain. Harry brought his hands to Louis' hips, digging his nails underneath his coat and into Louis' flesh, before biting Louis' bottom lip, hard, grinning when Louis pulled away, wiping his mouth and grimacing when it came away wet and slick with blood.

Harry pulled Louis back in, closer, grabbed his hand and, slowly, deliberately, licked the blood off. Louis couldn't help the strangled noise that crawled out of his throat, once more to Harry's mouth and humming at the taste of copper on Harry's tongue.

Louis somehow managed to extricate Harry's hands from around his hips, grabbing both of them and pinning Harry's arms up and against the tinted passenger window while he kissed down Harry's chin and sucked a bruise into Harry's neck, grinning at the smear of red he left on Harry's pale skin. Their sex life was one hell of a trip.

"Harry - Harry f- fucking stop, we need to get back to our place," Louis unbelievably strangles out, somewhere between Harry pulling his hair and him groping every region of Harrys body he could reach. When he climbed the car at first, he had to resist the urge of clawing at his neck and forearm at the itch, the burning sensation of empty veins and filtered blood, but now, now Louis didn't feel anything besides the heat between his legs as he looked at the already wrecked boy in front of him.

"Yeah," Harry says, pulling away albeit staring at Louis like a starving man who just found a piece of steak. Once green eyes almost entirely consumed by black. The yellow hue surrounding it a lot more noticeable.

Louis starts driving, the heater he turned on again, him and Harrys deep breaths being the only noises coming from inside of the car.

All is well - until Harry places his hand on one of Louis' meaty thighs.

Slowly, slowly going upward until he's massaging Louis' inner thigh, he tries to ignore it - oh he tries - but the moan that escapes his bruised and cut lip betrays him. The voice he hasn't heard all night whispers "use him and run". He thinks it sounds like a good idea.

Then Harry maneuvers his left arm out of the seat belt, so he can lean in Louis' direction.

He presses his plump lips against Louis' ear mumbling sexy nonsense about all the things he wants Louis to do to him, all the places he wants Louis to bend him over.

He gets the intended meaning when after a bit Harry stops caressing his inner thighs and moves his large hand between Louis' legs, feeling the bulge that's starting to appear through his brown trousers.

He lets his tongue explore Louis' ear lobe while his ring covered hand clutches Louis' private bits.

Then slowly, slowly - because Harry does everything like a goddamn sloth - he unzips Louis' trousers to reveal his Calvin Klein briefs.

Then fixes his seat belt so he can be more flexible, and bend in the drivers seats direction.

He starts kissing Louis' hard on - kissing it for crying out loud - "I missed you little guy-" he's interrupted by Louis' protest "hey he's not little."