Prolouge

I screamed in pain as the whip came crashing down on my bruised and bloodied skin. I saw the slight grimace of Kabuto as I yelped in pain; I had nearly been caught killing the lord of the land of rice in a mission and my father was making me pay for it dearly. In my defense it wasn't wise to not send backup. Thankfully that seemed to be the last lash since no other blows came raining down on my beaten body. Right now I felt nothing but intense pain and the sick sadistic glare of Orochimaru.

Dad:"This won't happen again after this, right Makai?"

Me:"Fuck you! Damn snake bastard"

Dad:"Ah still fiery as ever huh"

My voice was hoarse after all the screaming. Orochimaru signalled to Kabuto to strike me and seconds later I felt a strong punch in the stomach. Blood trickled out of my mouth and I chuckled,despite being chained to a wall and being half dead my sense of humor was stil intact. Footsteps were heard leaving the dungeon so I lifted up my head to see the approach of Kabuto with keys. He slowly unlocked my chains standing close just in case I fell.

Kabuto:"I'm sorry about that but what do you think about me clearing your schedule so you have Kimimaro for training tomorrow"

I smiled and jumped on him,now free of my chains.
Me:"I want a ride to my room and I want you to treat my scars."

Kabuto swung me over his shoulder after promising to treat my wounds. I was surprised he still carried me around, after all I was 13 just a few years younger than him but smaller with my height of 5'4. I laid my head on his shoulder and dozed off while Kabuto carried me to my room. This would likely be my last encounter with him since I planned to leave tomorrow night.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I woke up tucked into bed, I felt around for injuries but found none present. The bed creaked as I bounced off the bed to my closet to get dressed, I picked up my black vest then slipped it on over my sleeveless white tee. I wore black shinobi pants with white sandals. I left my hair natural since it was perfect the way it was: short spiky light blonde hair with 2 bangs framing the sides of my face. I always wore my enchanted necklace outside of mission to draw away from the whole 'son of a physcho' thing plus I'm wanted in every nation for about 4 million ryo. I walked aroubd the room briskly picking up all my supplies. If I planned to leave tonight I had to ready to depart at a moments notice. Sitting my sealed scrools in a bag under my bed I walked out in search of Kimimaro. The north wing belonged to me, the west to my father as well as henchmen, the south was where Kimimaro trained and where he lived near Kabuto-nii. I decided to go through the east wing home to the torture and expirimentation labs. It was grusome to dome but growing up here had hardened ny nerves against such; & this way I had less of a chance of running into that dad of mine. Sadly as I was nearly to the south wing a door opened to my left letting out the sounds of numerous agonizing screams; the cause of such sounds stood in the doorway looking at me evilly. I growled at the sight of my abusive father drenched in somebody's blood, syringe in hand. I tried to keep walking but he stuck out his scarlet palm to stop me.

Dad: "Ah Makai what are doing towards this way?"

Me:"I'm training in Taijutsu with Kimimaro"

I hated his smooth over-confident voice; it held so much deceit and malice behind it. Determined to move on I just looked at him determined to ignore him no matter how many things he had to say.

Dad:"I need you to learn this new jutsu by tomorrow"
Me:"Yes lord orochimaru" I clenched my teeth as I responded not wanting to earn another whipping. He looked at me with an analytical eye and I glared silently but steeled my gaze; I was too strong for him to take by himself and we both knew it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Me:"Damn it!"

Kimimaro:"You mad" he sneered.

Me:"Your an asshole!"

Kimimaro:"I know you are but what am I?"

Me:"Childish"

We had been sparring for hours and I was getting tired of ending in draws; I stood up from where I had fell a moment ago. Kimimaro gave me a smirk before offering to walk with me to my room; I accepted pouncing on his back without warning. He tried shaking me off but I clung on to his neck. He walked slowly the sound of soft footsteps and gentle rocking lulled me to sleep. Kimimaro tucked me in despite my protest then exited the room leaving me with my thoughts. My plan was to leave tonight and go to the hidden leaf village to start a new life; I would be a official ninja instead of my illegal activities under my father's command, then I would come back and kill him. I had 100 times more money than a fuedal lord and more skills than the 5 kages. Honestly my only worry was being tracked down by Sound shinobi and brought back here for further experimentation. I dressed up into my gear then fell asleep making sure to set the alarm clock. It rang and I jumped out of bed running out the door bag clutched to my chest; I moved quickly flying through the halls towards the exit. I heard the footsteps of trackers urging me to pick up the pace; I channeled chakra into my feet walking on the wall to the ceiling to avoid the kunai barrage sent at me. 'How the hell did they know?' I turned around narrowing avoiding a shurriken barrage, but sadly i missed two aimed for my leg causing me to nearly drop to the floor.

Me:"Fire stlyle:Fireball Jutsu!" I sent it directly into the shadows hiding my enemies; the hall was ablaze thanks to my jutsu. I smirked confidently from my ceiling crouch; I turned around then weaved left. I felt a searing pain in my chest as the sword skewered me then was yanked out. 'Son of a bitch' I'd dodged just in time to avoid a death blow but the wound was fatal enough by itself.I kicked him off the ceiling sending a kunai through his chest.Suprisingly it hit the ground the dissovled. I swear I would find out who stabbed me one day but right now I had to escape and the smoke from my justu was killing my lungs. My assailants had all fled leaving me coughing up blood and smoke all over the floor. I dropped to ground landing with a sickening thud,blood gushed from my chest wound and the ones I recieved. Darkness swarmed my vision; In my dying vision I could swear I saw Kimimaro before the dark took over.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I woke up my usual...gasping for air . I scanned my surrounding then almost fainted at the sight of my father; I unsteadily rose to my feet then charged with what little strength I had left "Sit down Kai-san!" I stopped in my tracks then crumpled in aheap underneath the shade of the tree I awoke under.

Me:"I'm going to kill you Kimi-nii-san"

Kimimaro:"In your condition you wont be doing shit"

The transformation justu dispelled and my brother stepped out from behind the tree; He was laughing so hard it made me sick. I took his outstretched hand then leaned onto him for support. He gazed at me concerned for my injuries but I shooed his attention away.

Me:"I won't go back."

Kimimaro:"I thought you would say this; if you wont comeback at least let me administer first aid."

Me:"Ok make it quick he'll be looking for you soon." I hissed as he started pouring herbal juices and strapping bandages on my chest and leg.

Kimimaro:"I know I can't stop you The leaf is southeast at least a days journey with your injuries, I hope we meet again Makai"

Tears formed in my eyes as I realized he was leaving me forever and I would never see him again.
He smiled at me one last time then dashed off.

"Thank you Kimimaro,for saving my life & may we meet again"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
This book is discontinued but my other story out of the norm is pretty decent