Fresh start

Me:"Get off of me you nutjob!"

This crazy lady was literally dragging me through the village while I screamed for help;odd enough whenever people saw who had me they immediatly turned around. She must've been strong to take me down the way she did,even if I was weak from my injuries; we arrived at a large building near the base of the Hokage mountain. I stood up groaning and dusted myself off.I gazed at my captor and she glared at me with light brown eyes:she had purple looking hair held up in a spiky ponytail, leaf forehead band,& open tan trench coat covering a mesh body suit ending in a burnt orange skirt.

I gazed at my captor and she glared at me with light brown eyes:she had purple looking hair held up in a spiky ponytail, leaf forehead band,& open tan trench coat covering a mesh body suit ending in a burnt orange skirt

Me:"Can I ask why you attacked me and why your taking me to the Hokage?"

She mumbled something about me being an idiot then called me a few unpleasent names. I aimed a kick for her lower back but she whipped around catching my foot and throwing me down into the dust. I grimaced as I felt my chest wound leaking blood through the bandages hastily applied by Kimimaro hours ago.

Anko:"You were trying to sneak into a ninja village looking like a thief"

Me:"Just take me up there and I will explain" I was beyond tired and I couldn't remain awake for much longer. I thought about jumping on her back but I warned myself against it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The long trek up to the top of the tower was hell on my body. Finally we arrived where my...escort burst into a room where an old man sat at a desk; he looked up and I swear he was about to have a heart attack. He didn't look like much with white hokage robes on and a hat sitting on his desk beside paperwork. He had that grandfather vibe that was warm and welcoming.

Me:"Lord Hokage I would like to become a ninja"

Anko:"I oughta throw you in jail for attacking me, especially after I caught you sneaking into the village."
I hadn't noticed her creep up on me but I stayed still to not betray surprise.

Hokage:"Hello there may I ask what you business is here?" He gazed at me warmly making the situation less hostile.

Me:"My name is Makai, I am the son of former Konoha ninja:Orochimaru. I ran away from him and it's my dream to become a famous ninja and kill him."

Hokage:"That's an interesting dream but how can I trust you"

Me:"I guess desperate times call for desperate measures."
I sighed but slowly unclasped the necklace I wore. The moment it stopped touching my neck I transformed:my hair went straight black down to my back,my tanned skin turned a dull grey and my short hair grew back. To be frank except for my eyes, which were mismatched, I looked just like a younger version of my dad. The hokage and the woman gasped in surprise, I just laughed as they sweatdropped.

Hokage:"Makai I believe that is a big goal,however it can be achieved in the leaf. Anko he will stay with you until he is legally responsible and he will be put into the ninja academy as soon as you see fit"

Me:"Your kidding me right? She's crazy, and I can take care of myself."
As if proving proving my point Anko was standing behind me poised with a kunai in hand.

Anko:"I agree with the first part but he could be a danger to the village due to his family ties!"

I turned around scanning my new guardian for any signs of aggresion before speaking:

Me:"Look I think we got off on the wrong foot at first but we can start over. My name is Makai..."

Anko:"Makai my name is Anko Mitarashi and I apoligize for nearly killing you, and you may take my last name since it seems you have none." I smiled at that;then a thought occured.

Me:"Does that mean you'll be my sister?"

Anko:"I guess it does Makai."

Hokage:"Before you go get settled one question remains; you say Orochimaru is your father but who is your mother?"
The old man's question threw me off guard,but I answered quietly not wanting to talk about the woman who abondoned me at birth.

"My mother is dead to me"
Then I collapsed in front of my new sister and the Hokage.