Team 7!

His blue eyes looked down at me lustfully;Naruto straddled my waist pinning my arms to the headboard. I squirmed under his intense gaze but he had me caught.

Naruto:"Oh no you don't I've wanted this for too long to pass it up.You belong to me, all mine."

I was beaming on the inside,he said I was his. He let go of my arms unbuttoning my shirt slowly, he licked his lips before attacking my exposed flesh. I bit my lip as he nipped at my neck trailing light kisses on my slender frame. He moved to my collarbone pressing his soft lips against my skin, bitting and sucking on my soft spot causing a low moan to leave my lips. I knew he was marking me but I didn't mind,in this moment he was mine and I was his. He started rocking his hips grinding on my throbbing cock. I felt his warm breath tickle my neck as he drank in my scent;I cupped his face in my hands bringing his lips to meet mine. They mashed together as we melted into a passionate kiss, I wanted to taste him and drink him in. Nibbling on his bottom lip for permission my tongue dove in his mouth exploring him in every way; his own tongue came out to play rising like a serpent fighting mine for dominance. He pulled back gasping for air before attacking my lips again, I denied him access choosing to break the kiss then slide from under him. I laid him flat on my bed straddling his waist and slowly grinding where I felt his huge member growing as he become more aroused. I stop my hips ripping away Naruto's shirt to reveal raw muscle, I felt hard just looking at the blonde's muscular build. Rubbing his chest slowly I reached his waistband peeling off his pants leaving simple boxers with a massive bulge in them.Sliding his semi-hard member into my hand I stroked his long,thick shaft slowly speeding up when I heard moans of pleasure.I licked his tip swiping my tongue up and down on his member. Climbing back on top of my blonde lover I ran a hand through his soft blonde locks gazing into his beautiful ocean blue eyes before darting at his lips. His almond shaped lips did him no justice as I gave him a long passionate kiss before breaking away.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I woke up gasping for air,I had some dreams before but that was real. I glanced at the arm casually draped over my shoulder then remembered who I shared a bed with last night; I guess he really did cuddle in his sleep. Looking at my bedside ckock I saw we had enough time to get prepared as well as start moving some of his stuff in. I shook Naruto as gently as I could

Me:"Naruto wake up."

Naruto:"Mmmm....ugnnn....hey Makai"

Me:"Cmon up we gotta get dressed for orientation today."

He groaned again but before he could fall asleep I straddled him looking down at his sleeping form. Then me not being one to give up slapped him across his cheek. One blue orb stared at me and was soon joined by the other, my light brown met his in an intense stare before mine softened.

Naruto:"But its so comfy I don't wanna move"

Me:"Fine maybe Sasuke will walk with me-"

Naruto:"Get off me we have to get dressed."

His voice was turning me on like a light switch but I wasn't ready to make my move yet. We jumped out of bed dashing out the window running along tree tops;I think it would have been better to wear pants but if Naruto could do it so could I. I was just glad it was early, I'm 90% sure streaking is illegal especially for ninjas. We arrived at his apartment just as the sun started rising:

Me:"I'm taking the first shower."

Naruto:"But its my house"

Me:"I don't care I'm going first, be a dear and lay out my clothes." I smirked before ducking into the bathroom, I heard him cursing but the sound of drawers slamming was loud and clear. I stripped down before hopping in the shower, the cold metal chain clung to my chest giving me little chills. I was spaced out letting myself get soaked, soap,water and shampoo blurred my memory as I washed off. I stepped out of the bathroom shooting glances in both directions;while Naruto wasn't as childish and immature as people thought he wasn't above getting even. I heard a rummaging sound to my left but I knew it was just Naruto getting his real clothes, he had explained everything the second day we met.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆