12

Makai POV

My eyelids fluttered before I cracked them open. Ignoring the growl of my stomach I took notice of the arm wrapped around my waist; Naruto had me pulled into him almost protectively. Letting out a deep sigh I turned around to free myself but hesitated, I felt naked...my gaze shifted under the sheets where I took in my severe lack of clothing: I only had on my snake necklace, black mesh t-shirt and underwear. I blushed a red that rivalled my eye then I slid out of bed grabbing my clothes and dressing quickly. Everyone's chakra signature was downstairs so thats where I went,my arrival immediatly stopped all conversations. I took in everyone's faces ranging from shock to mild interest: Tazuna, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke plus a little kid and a lady.

"Its about time you woke up Makai"

"Kakashi I was only out for-"

"3 days! If your sister knew I let you stay unconscious that long she'd kill me!"

I just shrugged and grabbed a piece of toast. I had things to do and jutsu to perfect.

Orochimaru
Unknown location

"I wonder...has Makai gotten adjusted yet. My intel says he lives with Anko and is already on a genin squad. Teamates include: A civilian, The 9 tails Jinchuriki, and the last Uchiha with Kakashi Hatake as the Jonin Sensei. I wonder how well he's doing considering his...issues. I guess I can manipulate him into my plan with a few promises, maybe one about his mother.

Anko
Hidden leaf village-Hokage office

"Lord hokage my team found her near dead outside the village. Whats most interesting is a scar going down her back all the way to base of the spine" The little brat was barely breathing when we stumbled upon her,to make matters worse there were clumps of dried blood caked across her. Clothes ripped and muddied beyond recognition and she was clutching a dagger as if her life depended on it. I layed the report on his desk then walked out heading straight for the hospital.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️The room was quiet except the occassional beep of a machine

The room was quiet except the occassional beep of a machine. All around the room were moniters and all type of junk everywhere.The center of the room was a bed filled by the mystery girl. She had been cleaned up and surprisingly only a small ammount of the blood she was covered in was hers so everything else were minor cuts. Although I hadn't spoken a single word to her yet she was already forming a soft spot in my heart. I stroked her cheek hair admiring it smoothness; the mask on her face was still in place but it was also stained scarlet like the shirt. My breath hitched when I felt a hand latch onto my wrist. I looked into emerald green eyes and slowly regained my breathing; the hand was still clamped on but it had loosened slightly. I kept eye contact until she closed her eyes and released her iron grip. They opened back up and immediatly closed, she was being weird...even more than those idiots on a lazy day. Finally the mystery girl cleared her throat meaning she had something to say.

"Where am I" The eyes were trained on me as if looking into my soul. Then her voice was....alluring borderlining seductive range

"Hidden leaf village hospital"

"Why"

"You were injured"

"So if somebody cut their finger they go straight to the ER"

"No thats not it"

"Then why the hell am I here lady!"

"Fuck me I don't know! But since I found you you're my responsibilty damn brat"

She grabbed my t-shirt pulling me to her eye level and I did the same.I felt like giving the little nameless kid a lesson. Before I could wind up she glared again smacked my cheek,I fell backwards shocked by the audacity and she even used chakra! Before I could say anything she straddled me on the floor position a dagger over my heart; I blushed at the akward position she had me in.
"Now listen and listen good...I need answers and playing nice seems to fail with you so now you're going to tell me anything I want."

I remained stoic refusing to answer. She just growled sliding the blade to my neck only to faceplant into the ground when I substituted with the chair beside the bed. I laughed while she struggled to get up clearly she was hurt but nobody messed with me and got away with it.

Kakashi
Land of Waves

"Today we will work on chakra control by doing the tree climbing exercise."
I looked around droning out Sakura's verbal assault on Naruto and focused on Makai who was having a rather civil conversation with Sasuke about...tomatoes.  I'm surprised he actually came out considering his chakra control was better than mine, not that I'd admit it. I threw the kunai at their feet ignoring the protest of my genin; then I grabbed Makai by his collar also ignoring his complaining until I dropped him on his butt away from the others.

Me:"Your gonna tell me everything...and I don't want a white washed version I need to know your connection to Zabuza and Orochimaru!"

Makai:"I'm not deaf,but Zabuza was the one who taught me kenjutsu. I was 7 years old when my dad abandoned me and told me to be strong. It was during that time I met him 6 years ago when his anbu squad caught me trying to claim my bounty. I killed everyone except him since he was significantly stronger than the others. He offered to teach me in exchange for help and 2 years later we fled the country after the failed coup against Yagura. Orochimaru recalled me back once he thought I was strong enough to be a sound shinobi. Upon my return I was placed on my own team where I had been the last 4 years until I ran away. This is a reason for my...large bank account as I took S-ranks and did a few things I won't admit to.."

I thought it over for a moment before sighing heavily. "I'm sending you back to Konoha...the chunin exams are approaching and you need a team. We are enough to keep Tazuna safe now pack immediately.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟☀️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟