The graduation

Warning this chapter is longer than most

Over the next few days I got to know everyone from lazy ass Shikamaru, snack hungry Choji, quiet Shino, obnoxious Kiba, shy Hinata, rambunctious Ino, arrogant Sasuke, and my least favorite the screechy fangirl Sakura. I still couldn't believe Naruto was so dense; he chased after Sakura knowing she only wanted the Uchiha brat leaving Hinata,the only girl who liked him, in the dust. At least I wasn't that bad though; so far I had been asked out 3 tines today by Ino and it wasn't even lunch. In all honesty it wasn't her being the problem rather I couldn't risk Anko ruin my relationship in her big sister way especially after the talk we had yesterday.

Flashback

We were at the table eating when Anko started laughing maniacly. Then she looked up from her dango plate and spoke smirking heavily

Anko:"Sooo who's carrying the child you or Naruto?"

Me:"I'm not pregant!!" My face flushed in emberassment.

Anko:"So you admit you got him pregnant! I thought you would know better than to have unprotected sex!"

Me"ANKO-Nee-chan!!! I'm only 13 so I think its safe to say I won't be having kids. Besides he like Sakura-Baka not me. "
My voice was sad towards the end.

Anko:"Aww is my little brother heartbroken?"

She walked around the table draping her arms across my chest. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her elbow as she stroked my hair affectionately.

Anko: "Does he know how you feel? Or should I ask do YOU actually know."

Me:"I don't know, he's like nobody I've ever met. So strong but gentle then always smiling no matter what. I couldn't bear to be rejected by him;then there's this girl Ino she's amazing but she can't evn hold a candle to Naruto-kun."

Silent tears rolled down my tan cheeks as despair and frustration washed over me. I wanted to burst out in tears due to this confliction. Why was love so hard to understand? I had no experience in romance so in all honesty I was doomed to fail. I felt fingers caress my cheeks as I looked up into the stoic light brown eyes of my sister, I felt myself rise as if moved by invisible hands then fall into Anko's warm embrace. I could've stayed in her arms forever if I could but sadly I had to go to bed in order to have the energy for class. As I trudged to my room down the hall I heard my name being called...

Anko:" If you want you can sleep in my bed tonight...ya know its only if ya want."

I nodded vigorously before turning towards her door. I flipped on the light then gasped, on the few times I had been in here it was never this dirty. There was stuff everywhere even hanging in the blinds. I looked to the left where a picture of my father hung with multiple weapons protruding from his face and a map of Konaha next to it. A bookshelf laid in the corner where I knew she kept her Make-out paradise books; It was official I was scarred for life. In my 13 years I had seen many things:Death, Birth, Chaos,and horrors beyond human understanding, however I was not prepared to see Anko's entire collection of panties and bras as well as "magazines".

Me:"2 things. 1. Why is it so junky?
2.Why is the bed spread vibrating?

Anko had taken a sudden interest in the ceiling after my sudden questioning. I walked up the king sized bed and pulled back the blue floral print blanket. I wasn't shocked that her bed was massage chair similiar, I was just mad I didn't have a massage bed. Sadly I was too emotionally exhausted to argue so I crawled into the bed sliding under the sheets.