The test

I liked this feeling, waking up in Naruto's arm his husky voice mumbling a greeting,my back to his chest, his head nuzzled into the crook of my neck. It frustrated me though when I remembered he was only doing it in his sleep not because he wanted my comfort

Naruto:"Why did he say don't eat breakfast"

Me:"So we won't puke, but looking at his file and a few others his intent is to starve us unless we pass the test."

Naruto:"Whadya mean?"

Me:"Well according to the arcives the third Hokage used the bell test on his genin team, the sannin, Jiraiya used it on your dad's team and he used it on Kakashi-sensei's team and now Kakashi uses it. Thing is he's failed every team since he became a Jonin sensei, its because they didn't use teamwork. We're already at a disadvantage becuase while you and I can fight him Sakura and Sasuke can't, she's too caught up in him and he's to prideful to accept help. So we'll do our own thing."

Naruto:"We can't abandon them no matter what."

Me:"We won't I have a plan, now get off me I'm hungry and I know you are too"

I was released albeit reluctantly, I rolled over to my side getting up slowly. I streched  crossing my arms above my head then leaning down touching my toes; my skin started to felt hot under a certain blue eyed gaze but I ignored him. Opting to leave the room instead, Anko was gone on some recon mission in the land of earth leaving me...or us with the house to ourselves. I glanced at the sinked filled with dishes and the overflowing trashbins then sighed "Multi shadow clone Jutsu"  I created 3 clones who immediatly started their individual task. One was washing the dishes,one took the trash out and the last one started breakfast. Seeing no things to do I walked back upstairs to my room to wake up a certain friend of mine; the shower was running in my room but it was a lump in the bed. Naruto probably fell back asleep with the water runing, so I would just hurry and take one before he woke up again, Sliding out of my nightwear I stepped into my bathroom  grabbing my wash rag and shampoo I walked into the steamy warm embrace of the shower letting the hot water cascade down my tan skin. I stood under the shower head for what seemed like an eternity thinking: "I wonder what nee-chan is doing? Probably spying or looking for dad. But why just up and leave like that,she usually gives me more than a damn note and those things...." I still couldn't believe her parting gifts which were unsettling to say the least. But I was going to dwell on that later for now I had a breakfast to eat clothes to put on and and a blonde to kick down the stairs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Naruto POV

I heard Makai humming in the bathroom,he sounded calm so I guess he was in the shower. 'Fine I'll use the guest bathroom,I am supposed to be sleeping in there but Anko said he'll need me soon so I'll stay besides its comfy next to him.' With that in mind I showered and dressed slowly, wanting to start my day off the right way. I headed downstairs following the smell of bacon and eggs, it lead me to the table where Makai sat staring into space with a plate in front of himself. I snapped ny fingers in front of his face bringing him back to reality "Its a plate in the microwave, hurry up or we'll be later than Kakashi-Sensei" he said without looking up. I grabbed the plate sitting down next to him at the table, I ate quickly ocasionally looking up to meet light brown eyes. It was an akward silence in the house as he got up clearing the table swiftly without a word or a glance in my direction, geez I wonder why he's so mad.

Me:"Are you mad?"

Makai:"...No"

Me:"Then why so silent, you haven't said a nearly a damn thing all day!"