One-eyed pervert

It was 8 am and my appointment was at nine; we were taking ninja registration photos today and I was right before Naruto. I was all dressed in my actual gear instead of the civilian clothes. A grey longsleeve shirt underneath a lighter grey flank jacket, black shinobi pants and sandals. My headband was strapped loosely around my neck and I had metal shin and arm guards.My katana rested in its sheath at my left hip, the outfit overall resembled an ANBU member but I decided against a mask of any kind so to reduce the confusion. As I exited my room I heard the sound of a singing Anko coming from the kitchen:

Me:"What's up Anko-nee?"

Anko:"Oh hey Kai-san"

Me:"Is that breakfast I smell?"

Anko:"Yeah check under the table cloth for the food"

I walked up to the table yanking back the sheet then stood jaw agape; My sister had had made enough food for the whole day. There were eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, french toast, waffles, pancakes, grits, bagels, biscuits muffins, and even a fruit basket.

Me:"H-How?"

Anko:"I use shadow clones for more than exposing perverts"

Me:"So you know"

Anko:"Yeah I read the report can't say I'm shocked,he was always a creep"

Me:"Then what are you?

Anko:"The person who's gonna shove a muffin where the sun doesn't shine"

Me:"You mean your closet?"

She looked at me for a solid minute before bursting like a dam with laughter following. How the both of us were so goofy with a former teacher like Orochimaru was a giant mystery. We ate silently before she jumped up clapping excitedly.

Anko:"That reminds me before you go I have a present for you. Close your eyes and hold out your left hand."

I did as she asked and felt something smooth slide onto my ring finger.

Anko:"Ok check it out!" She yelled in my ear.

I looked down to admire the gift:It was black inside and out with sliver trim and a silver leaf insignia.

Me:"Thank you Nee-chan"

Anko:"Its nothing just something for officially being a ninja, but there's something else. This ring is also a promise to me that you'll be safe no matter what.Even though we haven't been acquainted long I've grown fond of you and your all I got. I don't care how strong, smart and fast you are, you're still my 13 year old brother so please be safe out in the world."

Me:"I promise Anko."

Anko:"Oh and one more thing...Don't let me catch you having sex with Naruto"

'Leave it to Anko-nee to ruin a moment'
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Say cheese"

The photpgrapher's pale hand flashed me a thumbs up to signal my picture being over. I stretched arching my arms over my head; now off to gramps office to deliver the photo.