First day

'Note to self Anko is an ass'
I woke up drenched next to a sputterring Naruto, we had stayed up late last night after eating til our stomachs almost exploded . My Jonin guardian was laughing her ass off while I glared daggers into the dumb trench coat.
Anko: "What's with the blonde?"

Me:"Oh that's my  bestfriend Naruto"

Naruto:"Hey crazy lady what time is it?"

I jumped up running for the door, the last time I called Anko crazy she threw me off a cliff so I was in no rush to be close. Shockingly she answered politely "8:30" I gasped unable to believe it, the academy started in 30 minutes and I wasn't even ready. The next half hour was a blur as Naruto and I quickly got dressed and ate before running to class. Now I know I could've teleported but the thing about it is I forgot I could do it so when I skidded to a stop outside the dusty old facility I instantly facepalmed remembering my favorite ability. Naruto burst out laughing until he was gasping for air; I gave him the evil eye until he stopped. We were already late but I was technically an S-ranked ninja able to take on a kage so missing pre-genin training wasn't a big issue to me. Naruto led me to the class before walking in  leaving me outside to decide on an entrance. I heard a commotion inside followed by  squeals and being the curious teen I am I opened the door and almost immediatly walked out. Every pair of eyes was on me and it was wierd, despite being a child of the Sannin I hated attention more than anything. The last person who had stared at me is now a blind testament;but back to the class. I saw so many kids but 9 stuck out particulary.

There was the sleeping boy in the corner with a spiky ponytail,next to him was a brown haired boy with swirls on his cheeks and a bag of chips in his hand. The row in front of them had a mysterious looking guy with a high collar trench coat and black shades ,beside him was a feral looking kid with slitted pupils, red facial tattoos, and a puppy on his head,the puppy was whimpering and I almost keeled over from how stupid I felt. I forgot some ninja hounds can sense how powerful someone is by their scent and while I was surpressing my chakra it still was evil and stronger than everyone in the village. I disregarded the dog for now and focused on the rest of the people here I easily identified the Hyuga girl from her eyes but she had that air of superiority I couldn't stand to be around, the only other one with that attitude was the Uchiha brat in the corner. He looked like Itachi so I assumed he was this Sasuke Itachi had spoke of such sadness with. Naruto was looking at me but I think he was just curious about what I would say. Lastly were 2 girls one with long pink hair and emerald eyes and the other with a blonde ponytail and blue pupiless eyes.  The scan only lasted a second but it felt like eternity; I was currently wondering why the girls were whispering. It wasn't like I was ugly in fact I could be decribed as handsome with my tanned skin, light brown eyes, small nose, and  dimples.

Iruka:"My name is Iruka.."

Me:"I heard but my name is Makai Mitarashi everyone. "

Giggles as blushes were spotted in in almost every corner of the room as I showed off my dazzling smile. Despite never dating or reay taking in interest in people girls loved my hyperactive charm and goodlooks, but I didn't like fangirls which seemed to be everyone in the room. Without looking at the teacher I walked across the class sliding into the desk beside Naruto. It was then I decided to confront the aggresive whispers I heard.

Me:"I'd prefer you not call my only friend names especially you-I pointed to the pink haired girl- because he is the kindest person I have met since I moved here. "

Fierce whispers followed but being my easily annoyed self I sank in my seat and proceeded to nap for my bestfriend's personal  amusement. Sadly this gave me the "Badboy" look causing an onslaught of fangirls to rush me; being suddenly focused the teacher decided to continue class. I slept through class all the way to lunch where I was approached by the pretty blonde from earlier once the bell rang.

Ino:"Hi I'm Ino, me and some other guys and gals were having lunch together and we wanted to invite you with us."

Naruto stood up walking slowly the pang sadness at being left out evident in his tear brimmed eyes.

Me:" What about Naruto, isn't he invited?"

Ino:"No of course not!"

Me:"Then enjoy my absence. I won't leave my only friend to sit alone."

I rushed off to find Naruto outside sitting on a swing by himself. Without saying anything I sat down and opened a scroll then pumped chakra into it; smoke blew away revealing 2 bowls of Miso pork Ramen. I kicked Naruto's shin before holding up a bowl to his face; I heard his thanks before the bowl was snatched up.  We ate silently contempt with each other's company; After attempting to burp the alphabet Naruto and I decided to skip class to play pranks.

Son of Orochimaru (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें