Ch. 7

"All monsters must die except the beautiful ones."

Her smooth, wet lips press against his rough lips, his tongue gliding in and out of her mouth. He keeps both hands on her cheeks as he presses his body harder against hers. Slowly, he glides his fingertips down the lace of her bra, his nails gritting across her bare skin. She bites his bottom lip as she smiles halfway into the kiss, her nails quickly dragging up his bare back, calling him to yell out. "Fuck!" He shouts as he arches his neck back, grimacing with pain. "Come on Negan," she teases, "I thought you would be the kinda guy to like it rough."

Negan lowers his head back down to hers slightly as he presses his forehead against hers. A dry hum growls in his throat as he takes his hands off of her, moving them to his belt buckle. "Well fuck," he smiles with a tilt of his head, "I don't want to disappoint you then, Vi." Within an instant, his belt is torn from around his waist as he tosses it across the room. He quickly swipes Violet off of the ground, the two of them crashing to the wall behind her.

Violet groans in pain but moans in please as Negan's sloppy kisses are placed up and down her neck, slowly moving across her collarbone. She wraps her leg around his waist as she tilts her hips into his, dragging her palms down his bare chest. She lifts her head lightly as her chest begins to rise and fall dramatically. She digs her nails into his chest, causing him to land a quick nip on her collarbone.

"Shit," she smiles as she runs her hands through his hair, pulling his head further into her chest. He buries his head between her breasts as his tongue trails down the center of her chest. Violet quickly moves her hands from his head, wrapping themselves around his neck as she grips onto him tighter. Negan slowly removes his head from her chest as he rises, quickly placing his lips against hers again. He grasps her head in his hands again as he holds her firmly against the wall.

With the last kiss he leans back slowly, inspecting her carefully as her fingers fight to find his bare skin again. "Fuck," he says through a thick smile, "you are beautiful as shit. How did I get so lucky?" Before saying another word, Violet shuts him up by puling him back to her, their lips crashing against one another again. She moans into his mouth as he whips her around, clutching onto her stomach with his fingertips.

Her cheek is placed against the cold wall as Negan holds her tightly against it, dragging his mouth across her left shoulder blade. He bites at her shoulder blade as he drags his fingers down her bare back, this time causing her to cry out in pain. "You deserved that shit," Negan whispers in her ear as he switches her back around to face him. She runs her hands up his neck as she places another kiss upon his lips, wrapping both of her legs around him this time.

He runs his hands along her bare ass as he swings her around in his arms. He tugs at her hair, causing her to whip her neck back. "You're going to deserve this too," he growls as he tosses her roughly onto the bed behind her, quickly climbing on top of her. In a matter of seconds, she's left completely naked, her bra tossed to the cold, tile floor below.

She tugs at the rim of his jeans as he keeps his head buried in the crook of her neck, his breath heavy and hot. He helps her remove his jeans as he kicks them off, left in his boxers. Her hands glide back up his chest as they wrap around his shoulders. She holds on tightly to him, never wanting to let go. Never wanting it to end.

Quickly, his boxers are thrown to the ground too as the two twist and tangle into the bed sheets beneath them. Violet reaches for the headboard, wrapping her hand around the wooden post as she cries out in a mix of pleasure and pain. The walls rattle as the two thrash around, heat filling the room that was once cold and sterile. Negan is rough and heavy, as she imagined he would be. She tries to be as dark and rough as him, continuing to scratch her nails upon his bare skin as he grimaces in pain.

He throws his head back as she pushes his throat up towards the ceiling, clutching onto the scruff on his face. Again, she drags her nails through his scruff. "Oh fuck darlin'," he growls through a slight laugh, "I told you, you're fucking just like me." He quickly whips his head back down as he throws himself into her harder, rattling the photos on the walls. The bed frame knocks against the nightstand beside it, causing the table lamp to fall over, crashing onto the floor. The lightbulb shatters, causing the room to go dark as the cover is crushed between the wall and the nightstand.

"I said it once," Negan says into her sweaty neck, "and I'll say it again. I don't know how I got so fuckin' lucky...."

vote. comment. etc. 

A/N:

Short chapter but, you see why....you're welcome. ;)