Ch. 8

"Our souls may be consumed by shadows, but that doesn't mean that we have to behave as monsters."

Violet lies on the queen mattress, her bare back pressed against the plush top. She curls her toes as a smug smile spreads across her face. Swiftly, she flips her head over, her long dark hair whipping over her exposed shoulder. She leans on her left elbow as she smiles over at him, a look of pleasure and satisfaction on his tired face. "Well shit," he smiles, "I think you just made me ten years younger."

She glides her palm up his chest, gripping onto his skin carefully. He rolls his tongue before pouting his lips and reaching towards his nightstand, grabbing a shot glass full of whiskey. He quickly tosses it back, grabbing the bottle of alcohol from his nightstand as he fills another shot glass. The alcohol reaches the brim of the glass as he hands it off to Violet. Without thinking about it, she gulps it down as a fire spreads through her throat.

"Girl knows how to hold her alcohol...." Negan smiles as he fills the shot glass again, "I like that shit." Again, he tosses the shot glass back to his lips as he takes the long swig. He tosses the shot glass to the nightstand as he sets the bottle of whiskey on the floor next to the bed. Violet gives him a sly smile as she places a gentle kiss upon his chest, her palm traveling down his chest to his abdomen, slowly getting lower and lower.

A slight laugh comes from Negan as he keeps his eyes on her. Right before she's about to reach his member, he grabs tightly onto her hand, clutching it tightly. She glances back up at him, her eyes firm and serious. His eyes are as well as he glares at her, his hand still wrapped around hers. "Remember," he says firmly, "I still own you. This here, doesn't mean shit to me."

The fire in her throat grows into her chest, surrounding where her heart is. A gentle sting hits her as she stares him in his deep, twisted eyes. There he is. The man she nearly forgot about. "Good," she smiles sarcastically, "because it doesn't mean shit to me either." Slowly, she picks herself up as she slips to the edge of his bed. She leans down to pick her bra up off the floor as she feels a warm slowly creeping up her bare back.

"Surely you get it, Vi," he says behind her, "it's just who the fuck I am." Violet stares at the wall in front of her as she holds her bra tight in her hands. Without saying anything, she glides the bra on, clasping it quickly as she gets up to get her underwear across the floor. "I'm sorry," Negan smiles as he sits up in the bed, "did you not fucking hear me because I didn't fucking hear a response...."

Violet slips her underwear up her legs as she ignores him. Quickly, she pulls on her pants, her back turned to him. She hears him remove himself from his bed as his mattress creaks slightly. His rough hands yank her around as he pushes her against the wall again, his face only inches from hers. His forearm lies against her collarbone as he holds her against the cold wall.

"Speak when you're fuckin' spoken to," he spits as his eyes grow darker. Violet's eyes are staring straight into his as her lips slowly part, sucking in air. "What do you want me to say?" She asks, shrugging her shoulders slightly beneath his weight. Negan's lips stay in a straight line as he continues to glare at her.

"Be a good girl and tell me "thank you." Is that so fuckin' hard? All the shit that I've done for you?" He says as he digs his forearm into her collarbone more as his eyes stay on her. She breathes in carefully as she looks to his chest, then back to his face. "Thank you," she whispers, tears beginning to form in her eyes again.

"Oh shit," he laughs as he pushes his forearm away from her as he paces around the room, completely exposed. "You're crying again," he laughs again as he pours himself another shot glass of whiskey near his nightstand, "you've got to be fucking kidding me." He tosses the shot back as he pours another one, walking it over to Violet. He hands it to her as she stares him down, not reaching to take the glass.

"Take the fucking glass!" He shouts as he shoves it towards her. Violet fights back the tears that well in her eyes as she gently takes the full glass from his hand. She holds onto it for a second, unsure of if she actually wants to drink anymore with the forest fire in her throat and chest. "What?" He asks as he points to the glass, "You think that's a fuckin' souvenir? Drink the fuckin' thing!"

Before saying anything, Violet tosses the glass back to her lips, draining it dry. "That'a girl...." Negan smiles through a nod as he watches her toss it back. She wipes the excess alcohol away with the back of her hand as she glares at him. Negan extends his hand for the glass. Violet takes a single step towards him, keeping her eyes on his. Before he can take the glass from her hand, she tosses the glass to the tile floor beneath her.

The glass shatters, drops of alcohol spilling onto the white floor. Glass surrounds their bare feet as the two of them stare at one another in silence. She knows she fucked up, but she doesn't care. Hell, she did it on purpose. Suddenly a surge of excitement tears through her like a freight train as she quickly walks across the glass with her bare feet, the pain subsides by the rush that flows through her veins.

Again, she presses her lips against his roughly as she throws her hands around his neck. She presses her body into his as he instantly strips her bra back off, throwing it across the room where it originally was. This time, she pushes him back onto the bed as she climbs on top of him, sliding her smooth arms up his body as she places rough kisses up and down him. He thought that he owned her, but it was time for him to find out that he just might be wrong about that.

vote. comment. etc.