❤️Chapter 7

Chapter 7: I will rip your arm off...

I was peacefully in my sleep. This bed was so comfy I could stay in here all day.

Splash

The cold water hit me hard. I opened my eyes up and struggled for air. I was in a pool. How did I get in a pool?

To make matters worse, I can't swim. I just never learnt how.

I flapped my arms around and kicked but I couldn't get up to get any air. I was starting to go down.

"Stop over reacting and being stupid" calls Will from the side.

I couldn't reply, my mouth was under the water.

"I'm leaving so you better stop and get out" he said and he took a few steps away.

He turned back around when he realized I wasn't following him. I was fully under the water now and was starting to feel lightheaded. I needed air now. I could see the light.

All of a sudden big muscly arms wrap around my waist and drag me to the side and out of the pool.

I am laid on the ground as I cough and splutter up water.

"What were you doing Babydoll, if you wanted me to rescue you, you should've just asked"

After I finished dying, I replied to him

"I can't swim you dick" I yell and finch him on the chest. I angrily stand up and wrap the towel around me to go to my room to change.

He hasn't moved. He just sat there staring at the ground.

I make it to my bedroom and take off my soaking wet pyjama top.

"Ariella I'm so sor-" Will says walking into my room. He stops at my door and his jaw drops.

I then realize that I am standing in my pyjama shorts and red bra so I quickly grab the towel and cover myself up.

Will scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Uhh I should go and let you get changed" he stutters awkwardly walking out and shutting my door.

Oh my that was embarrassing.

I finish stripping off and jump into the shower. I wash my hair and scrub my body and my face and then jump out.

I get changed into some leggings and a sports bra. I then blow dry my hair and tie it into a high ponytail.

I grab my phone and call Jake, my childhood best friend and duo partner.

I needed to practice for our upcoming competition.

I give him the address and then chuck a jumper over my sports bra. I can't risk Will seeing me half naked again. It's different with Jake because he is my childhood best friend and we have to wear little clothes in dance anyway so I am used to wearing crop tops and leotards in front of people. But somehow it felt weird around Will.

I hear Jakes car pulling into the driveway and I let him in, trying not to let Will see.

I lead him up to my room and take him into my secret studio.

"This is amazing A. You have your own hidden studio in your cupboard"

I smile at him as I set up the music.

I play the music and let it take me away. Jake and I danced amazingly. We just work really well together as we have been doing duos together since we were 3.

This dance felt really good. I let all my anger out and all the feelings inside me and dance as best as I could.

We were so intime and we used all of our stage and nailed every lift and every turn. I think we need to do it like this at the competition.

We finish our routine and then go and polish some parts that still aren't as best as they could be.

"Thanks, that was a really good practice" I say to Jake as we leave my cupboard.

I laugh at some of his jokes and we joke about the time I fell over on stage when I once did my hitch kick. That was a funny time.

We walk out of my room and to the front door where I say goodbye to Jake and hug him before he leaves.

I walk back to my room and see Will standing angrily at his door.

I walk straight past trying not to pay any attention to him.

"Babydoll" he grunts sounding angry just as I suspected. I run around on my heel and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Who was that" he asks

"That was Jake"

"Did you to just have sex" he asks. Shocked, my jaw drops. Why would he ask that what even.

"What no why"

"Because your hair is all messy, your clothes look all worn and messy and you were laughing with him as you exited your room which may I add was locked" he says raising an eyebrow at me.

I laugh. A lot. After all that his conclusion was that me and Jake did the naughty. It was funny how he thought we would do this.

"What's so funny?"

"Well firstly, Jake is my childhood best friend since we were babies, secondly we were only catching up, thirdly why do you care about me now that you think I have done the naughty but you didn't care about me when you threw me in the pool and fourthly I'm a virgin do you think I would do that?"

I leave him with that question and shut my door to my room.

I needed to talk to Brooke, only she would tell me how to handle all these situations.

"Hey Brookieboo, I need your help" I start

I explain everything that has happened since I last updated her on my life.

"Firstly Ari, you need to fix yourself up you look like a shit that got eaten by a cow then shat out again"

"Wow thanks Brooke"

After our call, I fixed my hair up and put on some casual clothes and then go down to the kitchen to make myself some lunch.

I get down stairs to the kitchen and find some Nutella in the pantry. I grab a spoon and take a giant spoonful.

I moan when I put it in my mouth. It's so good.

"Stop fucking moaning and get the fuck out of my way" I hear behind me and turn around to see Will in a mood. He is now all grumpy and annoying. He has major mood swings.

"Is someone on their man period" I joke.

"I fucking swear Ariella if you say another word I will rip your arm off and shove it so far up your ass that it will come out your nose"

Umm what kind of an insult was that. That was harsh.

"I'm no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one" with that I left. I guess I'll just have to eat from the leftover choc chip cookies from Abby.

God why was he on his man period and so moody.

I decided to ask Abby as I have gotten close to her since mum and her became friends.

To: Abby
I think Will is on his man period! Why is he so moody??

From: Abby
I don't know sweetpea. I haven't seen him barely come out of his room for ages so he is better than he usually is. Maybe you just need to talk to him. He won't open up to me yet, but good luck darling x

I then decided I will wait till tomorrow and see how he is then.

Authors Note: well the end is quite boring but hope you liked the rest. What do you think of Wills man period and what do you think is wrong with him?? Love you all
Xx your average teen girl