❤Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Help Me Take My Pants Off...

Will get discharged from hospital and was told to rest. All he wanted to do was walk around and go places but Zack and I especially made sure he stayed laying in bed.

Since he has been home and stuck in his room, obviously Will got bored and he has resorted to basically picking on me, obviously he has nothing better to do.

I would go to Wills room all the time with stuff to do and food and I am very nice even though he annoys the crap out of me. And all I get back is some not nice but a little bit funny comments.

--------

It was lunch time. I made Will a toasted sandwich. I carried it up to his room on a tray making sure I won't trip up the stairs.

I arrive at his room and help myself inside. I place his food on his bedside table.

"God Will, have you even showered or brushed your hair or changed your clothes, you look disgusting"

"Good I was trying to look like you today" he grumpily replies. Well someone has a firecracker up thier ass today.

"No seriously, no offense but you stink. I usually like to smell you but today I can't stand it go have a shower or something"

"You smell me?"

"That doesn't matter Will just go have a shower"

"I fucking cant. I have a cast on"

I then run downstairs and grab a plastic garbage bag. I run back upstairs and into Wills room. I pull the sheets off him and make him sit up. I grab the bag and wrap it around Wills leg and tie it up at the top so no water can get on the cast.

I then help Will up from the bed and over into his bathroom. I then leave.

"Hey doll, come help me take my pants off, it's hard with this cast"

"Oh fuck off Will" I roll my eyes at his smirking face and walk away. I thought he was starting to be less cocky, but I guess not.

I head to the lounge room where Justin is sitting.

"Hey Justin" I greet

"Hey Ari, what's wrong?"

"It's just that Will was so kind and sweet and now he is becoming all cocky"

"Did you really know Will before the incident?"

"Not really, I just remember him as the bad boy. Why?"

"He used to be a typical bad boy, always girls on his shoulders, cocky and egotistical, motorbikes and then he shut himself out and turned to one night stands, ignoring everyone, and fight clubs and drugs. Now he is still bad boy, skips out on classes a lot, fight club, less drug use but not rid of the habit, less drinking, no more one night stands and different girls with him every day, but he is still cocky and egotistical but girl you are making him a better version of his old self. Keep up what your doing"

I thank him and give him a quick hug. These boys had been such good friends for me.

I then decide to go see if Will is done because I am bored and want someone to just sit and talk to.

The door is locked, so I knock.

"Will it's me Ari"

"Fuck off Ari"

"What's wrong Will, I'm here for you if you need"

"I said fuck off"

I then decide to just leave it and walk off. What was wrong with him? So much for being a better version of himself.

I decide to just go to bed.

--------

I wake up and trudge downstairs in my black satin robe. I sit at the island bench top and watch Abbi as she cooks breakfast for everyone.

"Good Morning Abbi! Would you be able to organize someone to take me to school today?"

"Of course Lovely. Anything for my favourite Wills girl" she winks. I shake my head at her. Oh Abbi.

She tells me that Roger will take me to school and will be ready in an hour. I use my hour to have a quick shower, curl my hair, do my makeup, get dressed and pack my back.

I then get outside and Roger just pulls up in in time.

I hop in the back of the limo and get myself comfy. Roger then pulls out of the driveway and heads out to school.

We arrive at school and I thank Roger for bringing me. I look for Brooke because I feel like I haven't talked to her in ages.

I spot Brooke as I walk into the gates. Her and Justin where over at his car talking.

I go over there and greet them both. Not long after Zack comes along and I take Brooke away as I head to my locker.

"So bitch, you never told me what happened in that hospital room" She stoped at my locker and leaned against Wills.

"Well..." I smiled, "I was the first one to go in, not even Abbi had gone in yet. We just talked in there and then the nurse came in and told me it was time to leave. But Will told her I was his wife and I could stay as long as he wants me to. The nurse agreed and then left. He then told me to sit next to him in his tiny hospital bed. I fell asleep. But his voice was so soft and quiet. He sounded so fragile, I couldn't say no"

She raises her eyebrows and smiles.

"I think he has a crush on you" she states in a sing songy voice.

"Will does not have a crush on her. Will likes me, I'm gonna be his girlfriend and we will both be together forever" Says Sally, the most popular girl in the school.

I roll my eyes at her. The bell rings and I head of to change for dance. I put on my crop top and booty shorts and then a black number only zipped up halfway. I head out to the class to get my name ticked off and then head off to the oval to practice.

I really enjoy dancing and it felt so good to be dancing out in the fresh air as I had been stuck inside with Will, but since he is being a dick, I'm gonna forget about him until I get home.

My text tone then sounds over my ue boom and I go over to check my message.

From: Blocked Number
Wow. You danced well, just to think that will all be mine and be for me soon. You also look hot in that outfit and damn those shorts are small and I can almost see you ass. I'd tap that. Kisses
Xx Nc

I look around to check if anyone is watching but there is no one there. What the heck?

Authors Note:
Sup Chickas.
Hope you like this. And hope you had a great Christmas. Please comment and vote!!! Love you!!
Xx Your Average Teen Girl