❤️Chapter 29:

Chapter 29: Kiss Me...

I woke up, and at that exact moment I was in Wills arms bridal style as he carried me into the house. I cuddled up to him more and breathed in his intoxicating smell. He smelt so amazing I could have a smellgasm.

When he placed me down on my bed, he kissed my forehead and then left. Once he was gone, I pulled out my phone and checked my notifications, one of them made my heart drop.

From: Unknown Number
Hello Ariella, missed me have you. I sure have missed you. I saw you at fight club... unlucky that your little boyfriend was there to save you. You won't have your virginity after I'm done with you. Oh and by the way, prepare for the war...
Xx Nc

I ran out of my room and into Wills room. I could feel the panic showing on my face. I burst through his door, Will looked up from his laptop and took his beats off. He stood up and looked at me. He opened up his arms, I ran into them and just cried.

Will sat down on his bed, me still in his arms. He leant against his bed frame and pulled me closer towards him. He stroked my hair, I loved people playing and touching my hair. I was sobbing and making some very unattractive crying sounds.

"Shh, baby it will be ok"

After a while I pulled away and looked up at him. I pulled out my phone and handed it to Will,

"Read this"

He grabs my phone and starts to read it. I see his eyebrows furrow. He angrily placed my phone down and got up. He paced the room back and forth, throwing his arms around and continually tugging and running his hands through his hair.

Will stopped at the wall and leaned against it with one hand. He kept clenching his hand and I could hear him breathing. He threw his first into the wall and of course left a big hole. He shook the blood off his hand and just stayed there silent. I ran up to him and grabbed his arm.

"Dont do that Will, you will hurt yourself badly.dont take your anger out on the wall, take it out on me" I tell him. He turns his head towards me.

"How do you expect me to take my anger out on you? I refuse to hurt you"

"Kiss me"

"Babydoll, I'm so angry that I am pretty sure I will hurt you even just doing that"

"I don't care Will, just kiss me"

He grabs my arms and goes straight for it. He kisses me, very angrily may I add. His hands tightened around my arms. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I groaned, his tight hold made me feel safe, and his kiss, omg his kiss. I could kiss him all day, god I love his kiss, I love his touch, I love him.

Wait what... I love him. OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM. I LOVE WILL ALEXANDER.

I grab the back of his neck with one arm and pull his head down towards me, I place the other hand on his stomach as I was that short.

He pulled away and let go of my arms. There were red marks where Will was holding my arms.

He looks down at my arms and his face fills with shock. He immediately starts apologizing and doesn't stop.

"Hey, hey it's ok Will. It doesn't hurt, it felt good. I love your touch it makes me feel safe. I felt safe, don't panic, don't be sorry"

A look of relief washes over his face.

I give him a half smile as the text plays over my mind.

"What is meant by prepare for war or something?" I ask Will.

"I'm unsure. I don't know whether they mean war over you, or a war like world war 3 or something"

"I feel like they could mean a serious war cause this person sounds like they are out to get us and our family and friends"

"No matter what happens, I will protect you"

He tucks me under his arm and kisses my forehead. I could really get used to this.

My phone then vibrates and disrupts our peacefulness

From: Unknown Number
Well, well, well,
Okay you little whore,
We are about to start a war.
Don't act like a tree,
We will bombard in 3
Xx Nc

Will reads this over my shoulder.

"What a dick!" I hear him exclaim and he goes to get up. I grab his arm and hold him down.

"Don't do it Will"

I hand him his phone and tell him to call Justin, Zack and Brooke.

"They need to come over right away and we will decider this riddle"

I pull Will into the secret room and lock the door. I grab his face and give him a light peck, I raise my eyebrows and then strut over to the whiteboard. He rubs a hand down his chin and then follows after me. He grabs my waist from behind and pulls me back towards him. I can feel his hands on my stomach. One hand still on my stomach, the other he starts sliding down my stomach onto my thigh. He sits it there and I grab his hand. He starts kissing my sensitive spit and I groan.

I hear a knock on the door and then jump away and unlock the door for the squad. I sit them down on the couch and I pull out my phone. I show them all the text and then write it down line by line on the board, leaving a space under it all to basically write a meaning.

We discuss it all, everyone participating.

In the end we get a rough idea of what was happening. Here is what we got; The anonymous texted is starting a war against this town. We can't do nothing like trees do and we have to do something (we still aren't quite sure yet) and they will be here in 3 days.

Our game plan was to go out tomorrow, stock up on everything, and prepare this room for us to stay in for however long this lasts.

What did I do to earn this?

The only positive is the boy I love...

Authors Note:
Little plot twist hey?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter as it is... different. Remember to comment vote, share with your friends, follow me if you aren't already etc etc. thanks for reading
Xx An Average Teen Girl