❤️Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Rip That Dress Off You...

I woke up, on my own in my bed. Will wasn't there. I frowned that we weren't cuddling and that he just left me.

Then I remembered, we were getting married today. That was so weird to say, IM ONLY 17.

I trudged downstairs to see only Brooke at the island benchtop.

"Where's the boys?" I asked her, tying my hair into a messy bun.

"They are in the other kitchen apparently, Will doesn't want to see you before the wedding because it's 'bad luck'" She rolled her eyes as she said the last part. I actually thought it was kind of cute.

I ate a breakfast bar and then went upstairs to take my shower. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body with my rose smelling body wash I packed in my bag. After I dried myself, I wrapped the white robe around myself and then wrapped a towel around my wet hair. I skipped out to the vanity in the bedroom that Brooke was all set up at. I sat in the chair as she started on my makeup, I wasn't having a big wedding but I still had to look good.

After she had done my makeup, Brooke pulled out a hairdryer and started drying my hair, she then curled it and styled it into a low bun. We madly chatted away as she was getting me ready. After I was all done, she helped me put on my dress.

I wore a baby pink pair of heels to match it as Brooke had already bought the dress and the shoes before she came here

I heard a knock on the bedroom door as Zack helped himself inside.

"Holy shit" he mumbles under his breath as his eyes landed on me.

"Even though you aren't too dressed up you look hot, Will is going to puss his pants of excitement when he sees you, and I bet he can't wait till tonight to rip that dress off you" He smirked. I started to blush, boys will be boys.

"Anyways, I came to say the priest is here to wed you and 'your beloved'"  he left with a wink. I rolled my eyes at Zacks stupidity.

I descended the staircase with Brooke by my side and I had no idea when she got ready.

I stepped outside and saw Will standing there, in a pale pink button up shirt and black jeans. I dropped my jaw as he looked so hot. Something about guys in button up shorts just made me drool.

I walked up to him and the priest. Our bridal party of three all stood there watching me with smiles as I continued to walk towards Will.

Just as I was behind him he turned around. His jaw dropped.

"Fuck me Ariella" he mumbled under his breath. I blushed at the thought.

"You are fucking gorgeous. I have never seen someone so beautiful"

"Awww Will, I love you" Yes I said it.

I grabbed him hands as I smiled at him.

We continued our vows and speeches as we did not break eye contact, except when putting on the rings. The guys and Brooke had everything ready for us and I was so thankful to them.

We kissed and can I just say, it was the longest most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

I heard sirens as we pulled apart. I look at Will shock evident in my eyes, his cool posterior made me calm down a little, the police were here, how was he not stressing out about the fact that they were here and he killed someone.

Will have my hand a reassuring squeeze. We were married so they couldn't question me which I was thankful for so I couldn't panic in an interview. We walked to the door hand in hand and opened it to reveal two police officers.

"You two are coming with us"

Will and I exchange a glance and follow the police to their car. I hop in first shortly followed after Will. I give him a quick peck on the cheek as the car speeds off to a police station I assume.

The car ride was quite silent. Apart from the occasional mumble between the two officers.

The car comes to a halt as we arrive at the police station. He dude officer orders us to get out while the female one stands behind him.

Both Will and I slowly slide out holding each other's hands... We were newly weds, isn't that expected haha.

As both the officers lead us into the station and order us to sit down, I give Wills hand a squeeze and hug myself into his arm. I smile up at him as we sit down.

A lady comes out with a clipboard, "uh William, you are now called in for questioning" I quickly kiss his lips.

"Whatever happens babe, just remember I love you no matter what"

With that he was pulled away by the officer.

Authors Note:
Here's the wedding for ya. Enjoy!!
Xx An Average (tired) Teen Girl