❤️Chapter 35

Chapter 35: He Looked So Nervous It Was Cute...

I stared down at him as he sat there on one knee.

He looked so hot, holding the box open in his hands, his hair all messy from running around the house hiding and running his hand through it multiple times.

He looked so nervous, it was cute. I just gave him a wide smile.

"Ariella Willow Hamilton..." he let out a shaky breath and then ran his hand through his hair again. I understood why he was nervous, he was only 18 and I was 17, apparently Brooke said she already got family consent or something so I was right to get married.

"Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife" he asked nervously. It was like he thought I was going to say no...

I smiled down at him,

"Of course I will" I shouted excitedly as he put the ring on my finger.

Will stood up and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his found thier way to my waist. I forgot about all our friends around us and was trapped in my own little world with just Will and I for a moment.

I pulled away as I heard the guys make wolf whistles.

A blush crept up my neck and onto my face, yes it wasn't a cute blush, it was a tomato face blush.

Will leaned into my ear, "we will continue this later" he then smirked at me and walked off.

Well it was now official... I was getting married.

--------

It was after lunch time and we all were sitting in the lounge room together.

I was snuggled up to Wills side as he had his arm draped over my shoulder.

We were discussing how we were gonna get this wedding done without getting caught as there were police after us.

This was four to be a difficult task to pull off. But I was determined.

We settled to get married tomorrow, yes it was soon but we were going to have a proper wedding later.

You all may think wow your too young and your getting married and I might ruin my future. But I love Will and I am ready for this.

We got all the outfits ready and had got one of the boys or Brooke's friend whoever it was to be out pastor. We were going to have our ceremony in the backyard as we say our vows because the police were coming back in two days time.

We all ate a dinner of whatever we could find in the pantry and then went to bed.

Will and I had to sleep in separate rooms because apparently the bride and groom can't sleep in the same room the night before the wedding or something.

I gave him a quick peck as we headed our separate ways. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my bra and undies and then snuggled under my bed sheets.

I laid there for half an hour just thinking about tomorrow, I was gonna be Mrs Alexander soon. It was quite exciting.

I then heard my door creek and someone walk into me room. I rolled over and looked at the figure Tip-toeing towards me.

I saw the muscly arms and body sculpted to perfection and knew that it was Will straight away.

I wiggled over to the side of my bed as I felt the bed dip as he got in.

Will wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I felt myself hit his hard abdomen. I rolled around to face him. I smiled up towards Will with adoration in my eyes and gave him a huge smile.

He smirked and then smashed his lips into mine. My hands found thier way to sit on his chest. Will grabbed the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. We had never kissed like this before, there was so much love and passion behind all this. Will then started to trail kisses down my jaw and onto the soft spot behind my ear. I moan in satisfaction as he kisses my weak spot. He then starts to suck and nibble it. It felt so good, I could feel my hands dig a little in his chest, but he didn't flinch one bit.

Wills hands then started to travel down to my butt as he moved his lips back into mine.

I could kiss him all day. I just melted under his touch.

"Will..." I moaned

"Mmmm" was the reply I got.

"I think I'm ready" I reply quietly.

"Baby, as much as I want to, I don't want to hurt you before our wedding. Tomorrow night, I'll be waiting" he replied and then went back to kissing me.

Damn I got excited. I was ready to loose my virginity to Will.

He said I would hurt though, was that a bad thing. I got a bit nervous then.

Tomorrow night... I'll be waiting

Authors Note:
It's been a while since I posted a chapter, I've just been so busy with school because I have gotten so much homework but I just keep telling myself I only have less than one year left... hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter: the wedding. Get excited. Please don't be a silent reader, comment and vote. Thanks for the support.
Xx An Average Teen Girl