❤️Chapter 26

Chapter 26: ...Groan For Me

I woke up with a sore head and sore stomach. I don't really remember what happened last night.

I get out from under Will's arm and head to the little kitchen in the room. Why were we even in this room??

I made myself a latte because I love lattes and sat on the couch to drink it while scrolling through my social media.

Brooke sits next to me, "nice shirt" she laughs and then gets up to the kitchen.

I furrow my eyebrows and then look down. I notice I am wearing a man button up shirt. I place my latte down and walk over to the only guy whose shirt this is. He looked sound asleep and very peaceful so I couldn't wake him up.

I sit back on my bed and wait for him to wake up while I go through my phone again. I get a new message and go to check it.

From: Blocked Number
Did you miss me princess? I feel like we haven't talked in ages. How is lover boy? I bet he isn't heartbroken yet. Just you wait till I get my hands ON you. You will be mine
Xx Nc

What does he mean by get his hands ON me???

I was a little scared by all these messages. I just didn't know how to react.

"Let me see the message" Will whispers in his morning voice. Omg it was hot, he sounded so husky and it was making me melt.

"Uhhh babydoll, still waiting to see the message" oh yeah I forgot about that I was too busy fangirling.

I hand over my phone with the messages still open. I watch his eyebrows furrow as he reads the messages. He was so cute.

He goes on about am I ok? It will be alright etc. etc.

I just say that I'm fine but a little scared.

"Uh I want to talk to you outside please"

I then get off the bed and walk outside the room. Will follows not shortly behind.

I stop and turn around to face him. 

"I just wanted to ask what happened last night, and you can tell me everything in detail if you want, that's why I came outside the room" I then just look at him and wait for his reply.

"Ok well, I think your drink got spiked or you drank some alcohol or something, I don't know who would have done that but at the start of the night..." he went onto explaining everything that happened, EVERYTHING. Well it sounded like.

"Wait you took off my bra with your teeth?" I question.

He looks a little shy and nervous now, "uhh yeah, it was a dare. I covered your front up with a throw though while I did it so you wouldn't flash anyone" he says scratching the back of his neck. Omg he made sure to cover me up. He was such a gentlemen deep down. He covered me up on that dare, he put his shirt on me when I was sleeping so he could hug me and not feel like he is taking advantage of me. I was fangirling so hard inside. I step forward grab his face and just kiss him.

His eyes go wide and are a little shocked at first, but then he grabs the side of my waist and starts to kiss back. He slowly starts walking backwards towards the bed. Somehow we end up on the bed, still making out. I just melted under his kiss. He held tightly around my waist with one arm and the other was behind my neck.

Where his skin touched mine made me tingle. After all that snogging my shirt, well Wills shirt started to ride up on me and had exposed my undies and half my stomach. Omg he could see my undies. I quickly pull away and adjust the top.

"Omg Will, did everyone see me half naked last night??"

"Everyone was drunk of thier faces so they won't remember any of it and I was the only one who will remember it and I've seen it before" he smirks at the last part. Embarrassed, I lay there and hold the shirt down.

He slowly grabs my hands, "don't be embarrassed babydoll it's only me"

He then kneels over my crutch basically and has one leg on either side of me. He lifts my arms above my head and holds them there trapped. He then kisses me again and I kiss back. My back arches. Oh geez that was embarrassing, he knows how much pleasure I have from this. He then goes and kisses the nape of my neck and my back arches even more. I make a sound, then I go red. He pulls away and then looks down at me still holding my arms above my head. He smirks and raises his eyebrows at me and then goes straight back to my neck. I groan and I hear him chuckle as he still does the same thing. After we were finished. He lays down next to me.

"I made you groan for me" He smirks at me.

"Omg Will" I get up and head downstairs to the kitchen. I can hear Abbi. I feel like I haven't seen her for ages.

Will follows not too far behind. He stops behind me and I can feel his presence.

He turns me around.

"I want you to come to my match tonight. I have something special planned" he whispers into my ear. I nod knowing that I can't say anything cause Abbi is right there.

I don't really want to watch guys get beaten up, but if he has something special I guess I should go.

Authors Note:
Hiiiiii, I'm back finally. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it and I also enjoyed my holiday😝😝 Anyways remember to comment and vote and share with all your friends. My goal is to get more reads and votes than my other books. Love you all.
Xx An Average Teen Girl