❤️Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Smoking Hot? Only you would think that...

What was Alec's deal. Why does he keep messing with Will and I.

Now I kind of understand why Zack told me to be careful with him.

Wills stomach still had a big bruise and little scabs from the pins but it didn't hurt him as much anymore.

It was a Friday night and Zack, Justin and Brooke were over. All of us were sitting in the lounge room with a movie, blankets, pillows and popcorn. The boys and Brooke had a drink or two while I just stuck with water.

"Come on Ari, its just a drink, have one"

"No thanks guys, I'll stick with my water"

"Ariella is a drinking and party virgin guys, she won't fall into peer pressure" Brooke speaks up.

"Seriously Ari, you have never been to a party or had a drink?" Justin asks

"Nope, they aren't really my type of thing"

"Wow, Will needs to take you to a party and get you drunk" Zack replies.

I just shake my head at them. Hell No!

"Anyways Ari, Are you reading for your dance comp on Sunday? Im sure Jake is excited" Brooke talks.

Will grunts and then gets up. He storms up to his room, his footsteps were very loud.

Everyone looks at each other.

"Zack and Ariella you should go up and talk to him. Brooke and I will stay down here" Justin states as Brooke nods along with him.

I roll my eyes at their attempt of getting alone. Whatever.

Zack and I go to head up the stairs.

"What was Will's problem?" I ask him on our way to see Will.

"He doesnt really know what his feeling right now. He is a bit precious, to say the least. You really have changed him Ariella. He is feeling emotions now and he hasn't slept with a girl since you came into his life. I think thats why he is a bit moody and pissy right now, thats how he used to cope with his past, by blocking people out and sleeping with girls, but he never talked to them. You are the first girl he has talked to since the incident, Just be grateful for him and don't give up on him" Zack states.

It is quite cute that Im the first girl he has talked to, I have no idea what the incident was but I know that I won't give up on him yet.

We arrive up to his room and walk straight in.

"Will, where are you, We need to talk to you" I call out as we look around his room.

"He isn't here Ari" Zack calls out from the other side of the room.

"Last time he stored up to his room he was hiding in the corner smoking"

"Well Ari, his cigarettes are gone so he is not here either"

"Where the hell is he then?" I ask worriedly.

"Dont freak out, but he will be at fight club"

"WHAT!!?" I exclaim, "WHY THE FUCK DOES HE GO TO FIGHT CLUB" I shriek

"Ari, Calm down, he doesn't get badly injured but its one of the other ways he deals with his problems. If theres only a little problem he usually punches the wall but if there is something bigger on his mind he goes to a fight clubs and well fights"

"But Zack, He still could get badly injured or worse killed, How could you let him storm off like that and then let him get away"

"The best thing to do is to let him sort out his emotions and problems in the ring, he will be back around 12:30 tonight and will climb through his window, you can talk to him then, in the meantime, we should all leave" Zack then walks away and calls out to Brooke and Justin downstairs, "Come on guys, its time for us all to go"

I hear them all get up and and leave out the front door.

I stand in the middle of Will's room for a bit, not knowing what to do. I then start to walk around his room and just see whether I could find out more information about his personality or just to learn anything about him, it could help me understand him a bit more.

I start at his drawers and they are pretty bare. There was a trophy with golden fists that read;

'William Alexander
Fighting Champion 2016'

Was this from his fightclub?

There was also another picture frame of him with the same little girl that was in the photo next to his bed. He was holding her on his hip, she looked about 6. It was dated 2012 which would have made Will 14 in the photo. He was a very good looking 14 year old. Other than that the rest of the drawers had nothing on them.

It was about 12:20 and Will would probably be home soon. So I just sat on his bed and went through Facebook on my phone while I waited.

I soon hear banging and a lot of noise coming from outside. I look up and sure enough, there was Will stumbling his way through the window. He fell inside and just laid there, with his head on the ground and his legs bent up the wall. He just fell into the window. He held a bottle of alcohol in one of his hands and a cigarette sticking out of his mouth. He was drunk as bat crap.

I grab the bottle out of his hands and sit it on the drawers. I then text Zack.

To: Zack
From: Ari
Hey Zack, Will is home, drunk and smoking. I have take the bottle of him and am about to chuck out the cigarette. What do I do know?

From: Zack
To: Ari
Smoking hot? only you would think that. Haha joking Ari. There is a cigarette tray in his top drawer, Put the Cigarette in that. Change him into his pyjamas and don't let him be too loud and make sure Abbi doesnt find out that he is drunk or has been smoking. Also leave an aspirin and cup of water next to his bed for when he wakes up.

I read Zacks text and then start to do as it says. I grab Will's cigarette out of his mouth and he opens his mouth chasing my hand trying to catch the cigarette, it was quite funny if I'm being completely honest. I then open up the top drawer and put it in the tray. I then try to pull him up from the ground. Will being drunk is no help at all, just falls straight on top of me making a lot bang sound in the process.

I hear footsteps running towards Wills room and his door swings open.

"Whats going on in here" Abbi says from the door. Thinking back to Zacks text I remember that I need to not let Abbi know.

"Its all good Abbi, we are just playing around" I smile at her. She smiles back at me and then leaves.

"You are lucky I just saved your drunk ass Will" I whisper into his ear. Like he even will remember me saying this anyway.

After a lot of hard work, I finally get him up onto the bed .

"Is that you babydolllll" He slurs at me

"Yes Will, now be quiet so your mum doesnt find out" I whisper again at him.

I go into his closet and can't find any pyjamas. I see another door and open it up. It was the ensuite, but inside the ensuite there is another door, so I look inside and see a massive walk in robe, bigger than mine it looks like. I see some flannel pants and decide that they will do. I could not for the life of me find any pyjama shirts though. Like he even wears shirts to bed anyway.

I walk out of the ensuite and over to the bed. I start by taking of his top. With a lot of struggle I finally get it over his head. I then very awkwardly may I add, take off his pants. I chuck them onto the ground and then chuck the pants on him.

I then pull the doona over Will and grab his clothes of the ground. I chuck them into the hamper that I saw in his ensuring and then run into my besuited to grab an aspirin and one of my cups. And yes I do keep cups in my bathroom, so I can drink water through the night and when I brush my teeth. It is also so they all match as they are all gold and pale pink.

I take the aspirin and cup to Wills room and then fill he cup with water from his tap. I sit them both next to his bed and find a pen and paper in one of his drawers. I write that it's for the morning and then leave it with the water and aspirin. I leave his room and shut the door to give him sleep.

Authors Note:
Here's another chapter. I am vomiting out these chapters for you guys. I am so proud of myself!! Hope you likey
Xx An Average Teen Girl