eleven.

Taehyung's POV

The rest of the day went by surprisingly quickly. After Jungkook and I had breakfast at the café, we walked back to the dorms and chatted about nothing. I also got caught up in homework that I forgot to do over the weekend.

My thoughts kept mindlessly drifting back to last night and how I didn't have any terrifying dreams.

Could it be because of Jungkook?

No. Probably not.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jungkook asks, breaking the silence. My head snaps up towards him.

"N-Nothing," I stutter.

Jungkook didn't say anything after that and I'm grateful.

However, minutes later, he breaks the silence yet again. "Tae, do you remember anything from last night?" He asks curiously and my face twists in confusion.

"I remember some things, but not quite everything. Why?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"You don't remember making out with me at the party?" Jungkook asks and my eyes widen as I recall the events of last night. I do remember. I remember how amazingly good his lips felt on my own. And how sinful yet pleasing his tongue felt against my skin.

"I d-do remember that," I say, looking down and playing with my hands as if that'll get me out of this situation.

"Come here," he suddenly says and I tilt my head to the side in confusion before getting off my bed and heading towards his where he was sitting on the edge.

He grips my wrist and guides me to sit on his lap. "J-Jungkook, I don't think this is a good idea," I mutter but he doesn't listen.

He tugs on my arm, so I lose balance and fall right into his lap.

-

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into me.

Taehyung is now straddling my sides as he's situated in my lap. His eyes are innocently wide as he looks up at me.

I grab ahold of his chin and stare into his eyes momentarily. "Are you okay with this?" I cautiously ask and I watch as he nods his head eagerly, causing me to internally smirk.

I lean down and gently press my lips against his, feeling his body relax against mine as our lips move in perfect harmony.

I smile into the kiss when Taehyung tilts his head to the side and snakes his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.

I run my tongue teasingly along his lower lip and Taehyung parts his lips, my tongue entering his warm mouth.

I swirl my tongue against his, eliciting a quiet moan from Taehyung. I explore every inch of his welcoming mouth and I feel Taehyung's body go limp in my arms as I continue to passionately kiss him.

I take this opportunity to suck on Taehyung's tongue. This action makes Taehyung's body shudder against mine. I hesitantly pull away, causing him to adorably jut his bottom lip out, pouting.

I waste no time as I dive into Taehyung's smooth neck, leaving a trail of kisses and bites, running my tongue along.

"F-fuck," Taehyung groans, and a surprised gasp leaves my mouth once Taehyung starts to rock his hips against my own.

I continue to mark Taehyung's neck harshly as he teasingly rolls his hips against my crotch and I groan in approval.

"Shit, Tae. Keep doing that," I moan out and he obliges, rolling his hips deeper and faster. He pulls my face closer to his and connects our lips together again, our lips moving much faster and fiercer than last time.

Right then, the door opens and my eyes widen but Taehyung doesn't seem to notice as he continues to move his lips against mine.

"Hey, Tae. We just came to a-" "What the fuck," Hoseok cuts Jimin off in shock.

Taehyung hurriedly pulls off of my lips and shuffles off of my lap.

"Hubba hubba, what do we have here?" Jimin teases, eying Taehyung's swollen lips and marked neck.

"We were just, um, you know-" Taehyung stutters but I cut him off.

"Yeah. We were making out." I say nonchalantly, Taehyung's cheeks turning ridiculously red.

"What, are you guys a thing now?" Hoseok asks, and I can see a tiny glint of something in his eyes.

Jealousy?

"I-I don't know," Taehyung shyly says and I hear Hoseok snort.

"What do you mean you don't know? We just walked in on you guys making out. Who knows what would've happened if we didn't walk in." Jimin retorts and I watch as Taehyung's cheeks turn ten times redder. He grabs a hold of my arm, burying his face into it in embarrassment.

"Shut up!" He yells, voice muffled from my shirt. Cute.

"Okay, okay. But you have a ton of explaining to do Mister," Jimin says and Taehyung pulls off of me, turning his attention to his two best friends.

"First of all. Where the fuck did you go? Hoseokie said you ditched him last night," Jimin says.

"Um- I bumped into Jungkook on the way and we came back to the dorms," Taehyung explains.

"Oo, did you guys do the dirty?" Jimin says, teasingly wriggling his eyebrows and my eyes go wide at his blunt words.

"Jimin! Shut up! We didn't do anything last night," Taehyung says, attempting to shut his friend up.

"Okay, whatever. Second of all, why didn't you two show up to class?" Jimin asks and this time I answer.

"Tae's head was hurting real bad, and we slept in. There was no point in going halfway, so I stayed in with him," I explain and I see Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Yeah. I'm feeling better now, though." Taehyung says, as if hinting them to leave.

"Alright, we'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!" Jimin says and pulls Hoseok out the door with him.

I turn my attention back to Taehyung. He leans backward on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I follow his actions and lay down next to him, turning on my side to face him. I bring my hand up to his face, swirling my finger softly against his soft cheek.

"That tickles," he giggles and attempts to move my hands away.

"God, you're so cute."

-

a/n: lol i wanna write smut but i feel like it's too early