forty one. (end)

Third Person POV

six months later...

"Hyung, I- No, I don't know. I mean, it's a big deal," Jungkook groans while speaking to Seokjin.

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently at work, Jungkook was behind the counter with Seokjin while Taehyung was mopping the floors, and Namjoon was at the back.

"Jungkook-ah, why are you so nervous about this? You know how much Tae loves you." Seokjin tries to reassure Jungkook.

"I know, I know. It's just, what if he's not ready? I mean- ugh, hyung. I'm really, really nervous." Jungkook worriedly says, but stops talking once he sees Taehyung approaching them.

"What're you guys are talking about? I wanna get it on some juicy gossip," Taehyung jokes.

"Uh- um, nothing Tae. Jungkook was just telling me about this fantastic soap I need to buy. Oh! Speaking of soap, um, there's a bunch of dirty dishes in the back that need to be washed. Can you go help Namjoon with them?" Seokjin blabs and Taehyung pouts before muttering something along the lines of whatever, before making his way to the back.

"Anyways, Jungkook, you got this. I know you do. Just remember, take your time. Don't rush it, also be smooth. Don't fuck up. You'll be fine. Give me the news, yeah?"

-

"How do I look?" Taehyung asks, approaching his boyfriend. He was dressed in a suit and tie and boy did he look nice.

"You look stunning, baby." Jungkook grins and Taehyung smiles shyly.

Jungkook takes his white shirt, slipping it on. He tries to button up the shirt, but his hands were shaking terribly. He was nervous.

Taehyung notices his boyfriend struggling and he quickly steps over, removing Jungkook's hands and working his long fingers to button them up in a matter of seconds. He then grabs Jungkook's tie, fixing it in place before pulling his hands back.

"Why're you so nervous? It's not like this is our first date." Taehyung snickers.

"I- I'm not sure, Tae. I guess you still have that effect on me, huh?" Jungkook says and Taehyung giggles, leaning up to press his lips to Jungkook's. Jungkook smiles, pulling back.

"Let's go." Jungkook says, grabbing Taehyung's hand and linking their fingers together.

The two had reservations at a really fancy restaurant tonight and Jungkook had the jitters.

They enter their newly purchased car and Jungkook starts the car, pulling out of the parking lot and driving toward the restaurant.

Jungkook looks over, his hand finding Taehyung's as he squeezes.

"You seem...Worried. Calm down, Kook." Taehyung says, bringing Jungkook's hand up to his mouth and pressing firm kisses on his knuckles.

"Sorry- It's just, I'm not even sure. I'm never usually this nervous." Jungkook admits as he pulls up in front of a large, expensive looking restaurant.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, exiting the car and meeting up with Taehyung on the other side where he quickly grabs onto Taehyung's hand.

They enter, being greeted by a tall worker at the front.

"Reservations for Jeon, please." Jungkook says, smoothly. The man starts typing away at the keyboard before looking back up.

"Ah, yes. Right this way," He says and Jungkook and Taehyung follow him. Taehyung almost gasps at how fancy everything looks.