twenty three.

Third Person POV

Once they finally reach the dorms, they exit the car and enter the building.

"We'll see you guys later. Bye," Yoongi abruptly says once they reach their dorm, pulling Jimin into his dorm in a rush.

Once Jungkook and Taehyung reach their own dorm, Jungkook thanks the Gods and quickly gets inside, slipping his shoes off as Taehyung does the same.

Jungkook grabs ahold of Taehyung's arm, pulling him as close to his body as he could.

"Finally," Jungkook breathes, connecting their lips in a heated kiss. Jungkook immediately slips his tongue past Taehyung's already parted lips, swirling and sucking around Taehyung's tongue.

Jungkook grabs onto Taehyung's waist, guiding him to his bed and gently pushing him down so he's laying on the bed.

Jungkook loosens his tie, throwing it off, hovering over Taehyung.

Jungkook presses his body against Taehyung's, their lower bodies flushed against each other.

Jungkook rolls his hips down onto Taehyung's and Taehyung moans, pulling Jungkook's shirt to kiss him.

"Fuck," Taehyung hisses, thrusting his hips upwards, groaning when he feels Jungkook's bulge against his own.

"T-Too many clothes," Taehyung stutters out and Jungkook chuckles, pulling off of him so he can unbuckle Taehyung's pants, pulling them off.

"Yours too," Taehyung flushes and Jungkook laughs, unbuckling his own belt and pulling it off.

Jungkook goes back to his previous position, hovering over a flushed and obviously needy Taehyung.

Jungkook unbuttons the first two buttons of Taehyung's dress shirt, kissing and sucking on his neck to leave marks.

"You're mine, Taehyung, don't ever forget that," Jungkook hisses, continuing to nibble and suck on Taehyung's neck.

"Y-Yes," Taehyung lets out, his eyes half lidded.

Jungkook unbuttons the rest of his shirt, pressing kisses down Taehyung's chest, reaching to one of his nipples. He takes one of Taehyung's buds in between his teeth and tongue, sucking on it, leaving Taehyung a breathless mess underneath him.

Jungkook's hand comes down, palming Taehyung's crotch through his boxers. He moves his hand up and down, smirking when he already feels precum leaking from it. Cute.

Jungkook pulls his boxers down as well, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's cock and bringing his mouth to his tip to teasingly give it small little licks.

"God, fuck, stop teasing," Taehyung hisses, attempting to thrust his hips upward but Jungkook brings his arm up, pushing Taehyung's hips down to stop him.

Jungkook continues to tease Taehyung's cock with his tongue before he goes in, taking Taehyung in almost whole without any warning.

Taehyung's hand comes down to Jungkook's brown locks, mewling, tugging at Jungkook's hair as if indicating him to go even deeper.

Jungkook lets his tongue flatten against Taehyung's slit, pressing down until he has Taehyung writhing underneath him.

"F-fuck, let me f-fucking come already," Taehyung groans and Jungkook grins, shaking his head. "But baby, we're just getting started," and then he lowers himself back down over Taehyung's body until he's settled in between his legs, looking up at Taehyung over his entire torso, leaning down to suck languidly on his balls till Taehyung arches his back off the bed, a whimper mixed in with a moan escaping his mouth.

Another loud moan is heard from Taehyung once Jungkook wets his fingers with spit, tracing the rim of Taehyung's hole, feeling him shudder in absolute pleasure.

"Fucking hell, just fuck me already," Taehyung breathes and lets out a shriek once Jungkook inserts his two fingers inside him, scissoring him.

Jungkook moves in and out, even adding a third finger. Once he feels Taehyung is loose enough, he pulls out and Taehyung whines at the empty feeling.

"Taehyung. I really want to fuck you," Jungkook blurts out and Taehyung's still panting from what happened only seconds ago.

"Do it, then. Please, do it now," Taehyung basically begs, and Jungkook gulps.

"Are you sure, baby?" Jungkook hesitantly asks and Taehyung vigorously nods his head in response.

"Yes- fuck, yes please Jungkook," Taehyung breathes and Jungkook's breath hitches in his throat at the sight of a needy Taehyung.

"Alright, okay," Jungkook says, leaning over to the nightstand to pull out the bottle of lube he'd recently put in there.

Jungkook opens the bottle, squeezing a liberal amount into the palm of his hand before lathering his swollen cock in the substance.

He levels his cock in front of Taehyung's fluttering hole.

"Hurry up," Taehyung groans.

"Fine. You asked for this," Jungkook almost growls out, thrusting his cock into Taehyung's awaiting hole. Taehyung cries out in pain, face twisting, fingers curling to grab onto the sheets.

Jungkook groans at the feeling of Taehyung wrapped around him in the most pleasurable way possible.

"Shit baby, s-so fucking tight," Jungkook grunts, continuing to snap his hips forward, this time a slightly faster pace.

Taehyung lets out a loud moan once he feels Jungkook's cock brushing past his prostrate, making him scream in pleasure and pain.

"J-Jungkook-ah, can you- fuck, can you g-go faster," Taehyung pleads, eyes screwed tight and sweat forming on his forehead.

Jungkook immediately obeys, switching to an animalistic pace that leaves Taehyung a moaning, sweating mess.

Jungkook leans down, crashing his lips onto Taehyung's all while continuing to thrust into him relentlessly.

Jungkook swallows all of Taehyung's loud, high pitched moans, rolling his hips to add to the pleasure. Jungkook pulls back, grabbing ahold of Taehyung's swollen, neglected cock and giving it a few hard, fast pumps, making Taehyung go over the edge.

Taehyung releases all over his own stomach, while screaming Jungkook's name out, the sinful sounds of skin slapping skin slowly dying down as Taehyung's moaning brings Jungkook to his own edge. His thrusts become sloppier, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he also releases soon after Taehyung, his seed coming out in bursts inside of Taehyung.

"Fucking shit," Jungkook groans, pulling out of Taehyung's hole.

He gets off the bed, walking over to his drawers to pull out a clean pair of boxer briefs, sliding them on after cleaning up. He grabs a towel as well, walking back over to his bed where Taehyung was still coming down from his high, face flushed with sweat, body heaving up and down as his breaths come in heavy doses.

Jungkook walks back up to his bed, settling himself next to Taehyung as he brings the towel over his body, gently cleaning the almost dry cum off of him.

Once he was all cleaned, Jungkook tosses the towel lazily to a corner of the room, pulling Taehyung close to his body.

"Was that your first time?" Jungkook asks, and Taehyung turns fully around so he's facing Jungkook.

He blushes, nodding his head shyly before hiding his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckles, one of his hands coming up to stroke Taehyung's blonde locks, the other hand coming down to grab onto Taehyung's waist, keeping him as close as possible.

"Good. Because you're mine," Jungkook whispers, running his hand over Taehyung's side.

"Yeah," Taehyung breathes, his head coming up in search for Jungkook's lips. He presses a long, passionate kiss onto his lips before pulling away, grinning.

"All yours."

-

a/n: that was so fuckin cheesy im crying ):