twenty eight.

Third Person POV

Unfortunately for Taehyung, the week at Jungkook's house ended as quickly as it came.

The two had just arrived back at their dorms and Taehyung was already unpacking all of their belongings.

Just as Taehyung finishes packing, he hears a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Jungkook says, hopping off the bed to open the door. He's greeted with Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" Jungkook asks, letting the three in.

"Nothing. We just missed you guys. Hey Tae!" Jimin says, rushing over to Taehyung's side.

"How was your stay at Jungkook's house? Busan is great, isn't it?" Jimin says, wriggling his eyebrows.

"I loved it there. His mom was so nice, it all passed way too quick. And yes, hyung. Busan was great," Taehyung grins.

Taehyung's eyes avert to Hoseok who was sitting on the corner of Jungkook's bed, head held low.

"What's up with Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asks. Jimin just shrugs.

"Not sure. He's been acting off for the past few days. I've tried asking and he wouldn't say anything." Jimin frowns.

"Why don't you go talk to him? He had a soft spot for you." Yoongi says and Taehyung nods, heading towards Hoseok.

"Hey, hyung. Everything okay?" Taehyung says softly, taking a seat next to him.

Hoseok's head snaps up and he gives a small smile. "I'm fine, Tae. No need to worry," He says but Taehyung doesn't believe him.

"How are you and Wendy?" Taehyung asks, picking at the fabric of his pants.

"Oh, um, we aren't together anymore. I broke up with her two days ago." He says, nervously chuckling.

"Oh so I'm guessing that's why you've been feeling down lately, huh?" Taehyung asks and Hoseok looks away.

"Yeah, sure. Something like that." He mumbles but something doesn't seem right. Taehyung decides to just shrug it off and head back towards Jimin.

"What'd he say?" Jimin asks, Yoongi butting in to listen as well.

"He said he broke up with Wendy." Taehyung says and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"We already knew about that, dumbass." Yoongi says bluntly. "It's something else that's obviously bothering him."

"Whatever. He's stubborn and he'll just deny everything until we leave him alone." Jimin says and Taehyung frowns.

Jungkook walks towards Taehyung, lacing his arm around his waist.

"What're you guys blabbing on about?" Jungkook asks curiously.

"Hoseok's mood's been really shitty lately. We're trying to figure out why." Yoongi says and Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"Maybe you guys should give him some space. He'll come back to his senses soon enough." Jungkook suggests and Jimin nods his head.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea." Jimin says and they pull apart from their mini huddle. Taehyung's eyes remain on the ground.

"You okay?" Jungkook asks, sliding two fingers under his chin and tilting his head upward.

Taehyung gulps. "Yeah. Just worried about Hoseok hyung." He sighs and Jungkook leans down to peck his nose.

"It's alright. He'll be fine," Jungkook reassures.

But somehow, Taehyung's still not convinced. He has this weird feeling in his gut that won't go away.