thirty.

Taehyung's POV

"Because I'm in love with you."

The second those simple words left Hoseok's mouth, my face grew pale and my mouth hung open as I stare ahead.

"W-W-What?" I practically screech and Hoseok averts his gaze away from me.

"Did y- Are you- What?"

"Taehyung. I'm in love with you. Always have been," He mumbles and I quickly shake my head.

"N-No. You're just saying that." I whisper, trying to convince myself that this is just one huge ass nightmare. But when I open my eyes, Hoseok is still in front of me with a somewhat guilty look on his face.

"How could you not have noticed? I've loved you from the very beginning. I know this is wrong, and you have a boyfriend whom you love and care for. But I can't help it. I'm hopelessly in fucking love with you. The only reason I started going out with Wendy was to get my mind off of you, because you started dating Jungkook. But it didn't work. Just made things worse because all I could think about was you." He breathes and I gulp, suddenly feeling nauseous.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry, bu-"

"No. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For this."

I watch, completely and utterly terrified as he leans over to my face, closing the gap between us, his breath ghosting over my lips.

At this point I am unable to move, completely glued to the spot that I was sitting on.

His lips are quickly felt against my own. I squirm, attempting to pull away but Hoseok grabs onto my thighs keeping me in place. His tongue is felt, trying to pry open and slip into my mouth but I keep my mouth clamped shut.

I feel a small pinch on my thigh and I yelp, my mouth accidentally falling open as I feel Hoseok's tongue gliding inside my mouth.

I groan in displeasure, silently calling for Jungkook. I once again try to shuffle out of his arms but he's got a death grip on my thighs and I can't move at all.

I hear the door open and I flinch in my spot when I hear a quiet gasp.

"Tae-?"

Hoseok immediately pulls off of me, a worried expression plastered across his face. I quickly turn and face an open mouthed, pale-faced and glossy eyed Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook. I hate myself for saying this, but it's not what it looks like!" I sputter out, feeling a firm grasp on my arm behind me.

"Let go of me, Hoseok! I harshly pull out of Hoseok's grasp, rushing towards Jungkook who already had tears rolling down his face.

"I- I was worried that you took so long. So I decided to come check on you. And- and this is what fucking walk in on!?" Jungkook snaps and I flinch.

"Jungkook! I swear, I tried to stop him!" I say, words now tumbling out of my mouth as tears start streaming down my cheeks.

"Didn't look like it to me," He retorts, hand coming up to wipe some of the tears that'd managed to escape his eyes.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you, Jungkook. I love you, you know that." I say, lips quivering as my voice breaks.

"I've heard enough. I think we need a break." He says, but all I can see in his orbs is hurt.

"Jungkook, no. You don't mean that. I- You can't mean that." I whisper, hiccuping pathetically.

"Look, I just- I need some space, Taehyung." Jungkook says quietly, turning around to open the door and I let out a strangled sob, sinking down on my knees.

"Kook- please," I plead, and Jungkook turns around to look at me one last time before giving me an almost apologetic look before closing the door behind him.

No.

I hear footsteps behind me and a hand on my shoulder. I immediately flinch away from Hoseok's touch, no longer finding any sort of comfort from it like I used to.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yell, quickly scrambling up to my feet and exiting his dorm without looking back.

I rush towards our dorm, my heart thudding in my chest as I open the door.

My heart sinks once I see that Jungkook is no where in sight.

I let out a whimper, walking towards Jungkook's drawer and pulling out one of his comfortable white t-shirts. I strip out of my clothes, slipping on the t-shirt that smelt like him.

I sigh, padding over to Jungkook's bed and wrapping myself in his blankets, already knowing what's about to come.

-

a/n: :(