twenty two.

Third Person POV

The weekend flew by incredibly fast for both Taehyung and Jungkook. The two were ecstatic that they now could call each other their's.

Monday came by in no time, and Taehyung and Jungkook were currently getting ready for class.

"Jungkook! Where did you put my black joggers?!" Taehyung shouts while Jungkook was in the bathroom styling his hair.

"I stuffed them in your wardrobe!" He yells back, equally as loud as Taehyung.

Taehyung groans, walking towards his wardrobe to retrieve his favourite pair of pants. Once he finds it, he changes into them and walks over to the bathroom, dragging Jungkook out.

"Your hair looks fine. Now hurry or we'll get late, again." Taehyung says and Jungkook chuckles, exiting the bathroom and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

Once they exit the dorms and head towards classes, Taehyung lets out a sigh of relief.

Jungkook grabs ahold of Taehyung hand, entwining their fingers together. "You stress too much, babe. Calm down a bit, yeah?" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods as the two walk into their class, well aware that their hands are still tightly clasped together.

Jungkook and Taehyung walk over to their usual seats at the back corner, greeting Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Jimin eyes their hands suspiciously and looks up at Taehyung. "What do we have here?" Jimin teases and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"We're dating," Jungkook announces proudly taking his seat next to Taehyung.

"Jesus, everyone is getting into relationships! Hoseok and Wendy started dating on Saturday," Yoongi says and Hoseok flushes, slumping in his seat.

"Now we just need Seokjin to admit that he's head over heels for Namjoon," Jimin chuckles and they all agree.

"Alright! Eyes up here," Ms. Jung interrupts their chatter and orders for the class's attention. Taehyung groans, turning around to face the front.

Ms. Jung gives the whole class yet another assignment before dismissing them. Once everyone has left the class, Jimin and Yoongi approach Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hey, you two up for a double date?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know if we can," Taehyung says, looking up at Jungkook.

"We have reservations at this fancy restaurant for four people. We were supposed to go with Namjoon and Seokjin but those dumbasses bailed on us," Yoongi explained and Jungkook shrugs.

"I'm up for it," he says and Taehyung huffs.

"Alright, fine. What time do you want us ready by?" Taehyung asks.

"We'll stop by your dorm at 6:30. Dress formally, okay?" Jimin says and Taehyung reluctantly nods his head.

"Okay. See you then."

-

"How do I look?" Taehyung asks, approaching Jungkook. Taehyung was dressed in tight black pants and a slim black button down shirt. Jungkook licks his lips at the sight of Taehyung wearing all black.

Jungkook on the other hand, was dressed in pants similar to Taehyung's along with a white dress shirt. An untied tie was hanging loosely from the collar of his shirt.

"You look sexy as fuck," Jungkook compliments, walking towards his blushing boyfriend.

"Thanks," Taehyung shyly says.