twenty five.

Taehyung's POV

My eyes flutter open as I am awoken by loud snores, right next to my ear. I groan, squirming under Jungkook's grip as he snores into my ear.

I turn my head to the side to check the time. 10:37am. We're supposed to leave for Busan at 12, and we haven't even packed yet!

"Jungkook," I quietly hiss, shuffling around to try and move out of his grip. "Jungkook." I say a bit louder this time and I hear him grunt.

"What is it, baby?" He asks, voice raspy and deep as his eyes flutter open, squinting at the brightness.

"We're leaving in less than two hours! The train comes at twelve, and we haven't packed yet. And we haven't eaten yet, and we're not even ready, and-" I get cut off by Jungkook's loud chuckle.

"Don't worry. We'll make it on time." Jungkook promises but I still feel irritated. Jungkook leans over, pressing a kiss onto my cheek and it almost instantly calms me down, and just like always, I feel like putty in his hands.

I turn my head, my lips meeting with Jungkook's in an instant. I move my lips slowly, shifting closer so that I'm half on top of Jungkook's body.

Jungkook's large hands come down to my clothed ass, squeezing it and I can't help the small moan that escapes my mouth.

Right when Jungkook's hands were getting ready to slip under my boxers, I quickly pull off him, shuffling off the bed.

"Jungkook! We have to leave!" I shout, tugging at his arm and he chuckles, getting off the bed and into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I grab one of my large duffel bags, shoving my neatly folded clothes into it along with extra underwear and socks. I also grab Jungkook's clothes, shoving in a million white t-shirts and jeans.

I pick up a t-shirt and joggers from the floor, chucking them at Jungkook. "Wear this quickly, we have to leave," I quickly say as I struggle to get my shorts and t-shirt on.

"Did you pack my clothes too?" Jungkook asks, eyeing the duffel bag slung around my shoulder. I quickly nod my head, slipping my shoes on in a rush as Jungkook follows behind.

"Yes, I did. Now let's go." I hurriedly say and Jungkook takes the bag from my hands, exiting the dorm. I follow him out the dorms.

"How far is the train station?" I ask, trying to speed my walking up.

"Five to ten minute walk. We'll make it on time, Tae. You worry too much," Jungkook says and I let out a deep breath.

"I know I do," I mutter as I feel Jungkook's arm slide around my waist.

"My mum is excited to meet you." Jungkook says, smiling.

"Really?" I hesitantly ask and he nods his head.

"Mhm. She already knows all about you." He says and I blush as we continue to walk. The train station comes into view and we walk towards it.

I plop down onto a bench, Jungkook sitting next to me. I let out a relieved sigh as Jungkook pulls out his phone.

"See? It's 11:55. We're five minutes early." Jungkook says as we wait for our train.