News that i wish i never heard

"Once you've got your pyjamas on go and climb into bed" uncle Rick said.
I climbed into bed in my brothers room and nodded of to sleep. Until someone was trying to wake me up.
It was mum! Why was she home? She was staying in the city. "Kae, we need to talk" mum said. My brother was already awake and listening. I sat on a small mattress on the floor. Mum started crying, I had no idea was going on. "Kae, I have some news" I listened closely and she started crying! "Mum what's happening" I say. "Kae, dads been in a accident" she said my heart sank. Why? how? When? "Why do you have my pyjamas on?" Mum asked trying to change the subject. I ripped them off and ran into my room got some on and felt like dying. I knew mum and dad had spilt and that but he was seeing someone else and broke mums heart but this broke my heart. Hearing that my dad was DEAD! "How did he die?" I asked mum. "The back of the ramp on a truck trailer came down and he hit his head, squishing him to death" i stand up and walked out the lounge room and almost every single family member just stood at me. "How are you Kae?" Uncle jack asked. I stood in silence as they all looked at me. I walked over to the lego that my cousins were playing with on the floor and act like there was nothing wrong. I start crying and screaming throwing piece of lego everywhere.