Not wanting anyone to know

Yeah by the title, I guess I didn't want anyone to know! But here I go:

So, it's a new term the Monday just gone in Australia and I hadn't been to school at all until Thursday!

I had friends worried about me, and my mum well she was so worried. I ended up writing my mum a letter explaining what is going on. And the only thing that I was having trouble with not getting the help I need in class and my depression is extremely bad.

I wasn't going to school as I told you because I wasn't getting the help I needed, meaning you ask? The teachers weren't understanding how much I was struggling and what I was actually siting on (I mean grade wise)... Anyway I missed so much school last semester and got a rating of 60% for attendance. Yeah I know but I only got 1 E (German) and 2 B's the rest C's which I'm proud of.

I mean I didn't do most the work and considering I'm in year 10, I didn't understand why they were so good damn easy about it. I mean clearly my German teacher wasn't since I didn't hand up 4 assignments and then in other subjects I didn't hand up at least 6 or 7 assignments.

Yeah, let's get to the depression side of things, I told mum that I was struggling so much and needed help. Like for me to say that it must be pretty bad. Anyway I had a meeting at the school for everything and the struggling with school and they personally recommended I see a doctor to get help. And when a teacher or someone says that, then there must be something seriously wrong with you.

Anyway I have to wait until not the week coming but the next week to go see a doctor... which I'm I hoping they help me..

***
Hey guys,

I guess this is a true story and I don't want to lie, but yeah like I said I'm struggling so much but I don't think anyone gets how hard it is... I mean some people are bad but everyone and everything is different in a person.

Please remember to vote and comment 😁🙊
Peace out for now ✌🏼

Bianca ❤️