Chapter 1.

"Is it possible?" 

"Is what possible?" 

"Is it possible to be in love with someone you've met in person, once?"

"Yeah, of course, you feel that way Harry?"

"Yeah i do. a lot." 

"About who?"

"Rihanna..." i said my voice trailing off into silence.

"You know how she is right?" he said face filling with anger, like a bull who see's red.

"Well yeah, but maybe she'll think differently about me" i said in an irritated tone.

"Ha! that's funny lad really is." he said sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

"I'm serious Louis. Can't you accept I love her? you don't see me laughing in your face about Eleanor."

"You introduced us, and hooked us up." he said saucily.

"So!" i defended.

"So nothing, i give you my blessing she's a very loving lady and beautiful too, i'm just telling you. Watch your back." he said turning the channels constantly.

"Whatever..." i said as i walked out of Louis flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe he's right...she is a maneater, and she's good at being one too.

I'm just Harry, i can't do anything to change her and her ways.

But i do have a chance, I'm going to see her this Friday, she was nominated for a Grammy and wanted me to be her date.

Kinda odd because she had a little thing going on with Drake, but oh well.

I obviously said yes, it's not like everyday a beautiful lady asks a guy like me to be her date.

Who am i kidding i'm Harry Styles of course beautiful ladies ask me to be their date, but Rihanna's an exception.

••••

After thinking about everything i realized i was still standing in-front of Louis door.

Where to go, Where to go.

I thought to myself.

Oi, i got it! I'll go to Jasmines house!

I called her up to let her know i was on my way.

Within thirty minutes i was at her doorstep, i walked in then called her name.

"Jasmineeee Jadd!" i yelled as loud as i could.

"Up hereeee!!" she yelled back.

I walked up her stairs, then walked into her room where she was watching Spongebob, my favourite.

"Hiiiii, can we talk?" i said in a light tone.

"Yeah sure, what did Louis say?" she said patting her hand gently on her bed, telling me to sit.

I sat.

"Well, I told him how i love Rihanna and he practically laughed in my face, saying good luck and shit like that, and that hurt. I really do love her and i know her ways, but who knows i could probably change her." i said out of breath.

This is why i love Jasmine, not that way, in a friend way. 

She has a boyfriend anyway, one of my best lads...Justin Bieber.

But she know's when I'm upset and who i'm upset by without even telling her.

"Harry he was just looking out for you, you know how Louis gets, everything will be fine within a few hours. Just get some rest, and i honestly think you can change her ways, she's a lovely lady as you are a lovely lad! here, i'll turn off the TV and you can take a little nap, sound good?" she said cleaning little bits of her room.

"Yeah, thanks JJ, i love you."

"Love you too." she said turning the TV off and closing the blinds so it's not so bright.

"I'll be downstairs, Justin's going to be here in about an hour with food, so build up an appetite why don't ya?" she laughed, closing the door not waiting for me to respond.

'Guess i better build up an appetite' i thought to myself before i fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; So that twas' chapter one! ^.^ i hope you guys like it!! I'm not in alone on this story! a friend of mine! India is helping me write it>>> and go check out her Wattpad>>> "itslourryyo"

& this chapter is dedicated to  Adoli_At_Sunset, aka; Katilin Rose for being excited about the story!!

Any questions, ideas, thoughts, comment below!

Just make sure you, Vote, Comment, & Fan!

~Exx.