Chapter 10.

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY DETAILED SMUT. iF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT, SKIP THIS CHAPTER.]

-Rihanna's POV-

I felt my anger diminish as Harry's lips worked on mine. His lips were so soft and gentle, yet hungry at the same time.

Stop! This is a bad idea! A voice in the back of my mind told me as i continued to kiss him just as hungrily as he was kissing me.

Pushing the voice the to back of my mind, i pulled Harry's body closer to mine. I laced my fingers in his curly hair and tugged it a bit, earning a soft moan in the back of his throat. It only about 2 seconds for Harry to pull back inside the flat, closing the door with his foot. Not once did he disconnect our lips.

"Harry..." I purred as Harry planted kisses on my neck and nipped at the skin.

He bit down on my neck, leaving a sting from the love bite he gave me.

"Jump." Harry said, bringing his head up and looking into my eyes.

Harry's light eyes are usually so kind and laid back, but now his eyes are dark; filled with lust and hunger.

Just when i thought he couldn't get any hotter...

I jumped up, Harry's strong hands catching me, mid-air, and cupping my thighs. We were already so close, but i still needed more so i pushed my body up against his even more. He groaned with the contact, carrying me off to his bedroom.

Closing the door with his foot once again, he set me down on the bed gently.

"Take your shirt off." I ordered him, and he did. He unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it down his shoulders and letting it drop the the floor slowly.

I took mine off as well, exposing my upper half fully other than the bra i wore. I started to reach for my button on my jeans until Harry's quick hand stopped me, pushing my hand away.

"Let me." He whispered, pushing me back on to the bed and climbing on the bed next to me. His hands found the button, shakily, and he popped it. It didn't take long after that for him to pull my jeans off my body and throw them across the room.

Now in only a bra and panties, i pushed Harry's shoulders down to the bed and climbed on top of him.

I have to kiss him again...

I connect my lips with his again, this time not as hungry; more passionate. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling my chest to his exposed one. My hands found their way to his chest, feeling the heat that radiated between our almost naked bodies.

I disconnected our lips, shimmying out of Harry's strong arms. I let my hands roam his body, tracing his tattoo's and looking at each individual one. The little "Hi" on his bicep caught my eye and made me smile at his cuteness. My smile faded though as i felt his hard on digging into my thigh.

Back to business.

"Shit." Harry cursed as i grinded my hips down on his, reaching my hands down and palming him through his tight jeans.

Smiling again at how tight his jeans were, i unbottoned and unzipped them; pushing the hem of his pants down as far as i could get them.

Harry let out a laugh and somehow got out of the pants easily.

"You're so beautiful." Harry said, flipping me over so he was on top of me.

Pecking me on the lips, he reached down and unclipped my bra. Throwing it across the room to join my pants, he looped two fingers on each side of my panties and slid them down my legs. Pushing my legs apart, Harry layed inbetween them and kissed me up and down my body; starting at the neck and going down. He kissed every inch of skin, every tattoo, every flaw, everything. 

When he reached my hips, he stopped kissing and studied my right hip.

"What does this mean?" He asked, his fingers tracing the words lightly.

"It's a Sanskrit prayer." I explain, "Forgiveness, Honesty, Suppression and Control."

Nodding his head and studying it for another 5 seconds, he continues his previous actions.

He kisses his way back up my body and whispers in my ear two words, "Birth control?"

I nod and he nods back, pulling off his underwear stroking himself a little before positioning himself in front of me. He slides into me, bottoming out, and begins to thrust very gently. He props himself up on his elbows so his face is hovering above mine, flushed and beginning to sweat.

When he see's me looking, he smiles and leans down a little to peck me on the lips.

I've never experienced this before, gentle sex i mean, it's always so rough and there are never any feelings involved.

As time goes by, the thrusts get sloppier and we are both moaning messes. When we reach our highs, we reach them together and come back down from them in each other's arms.

"I'm pretty sure i'm in love with you, Rihanna." Harry said, catching his breath still.

I don't say anything.

What am i supposed to say? I don't know how i feel yet, it's too early to know. But i'm still a horrible person for not saying anything at all.

*  *  *  *  *  

Once Harry drifts off to sleep, my head resting on his chest and his arm draped over my shoulder, i start to think about this experience compared to others.

Harry has so much love to give and he wants to give it to me, so why not take it? Oh yeah, maybe because i'll end up hurting him... But then again, if i want to change bad enough, maybe i can. If i believe in myself, and other believe in me, maybe i can do this.

For Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Oooooo smut! You asked for it, now i'm giving it! I hope it was enjoyable for all my little perverts out there ;)

Now all we need is Harry's feelings about this little... love making? lol Eriana, you go ahead girl!

I loved connecting Harry and Rihanna's love for tattoo's idk it just seemed really cute to me haha c:

PLEASE vote, comment, and fan because it helps a lot! <3

-India xx (@ItsLourryYo)

 (btw, i did research on Rihanna's tattoo's to make this chapter more authentic and stuff so i think i deserve a vote :)