Chapter 5.

' Harry, i've always loved you. That whole "maneater" thing is just a place for me to hide. With that type of reputation boys don't take advantage of me, i can take advantage of them. I'm hurt ever since what happened with Chris i can't trust ANYONE, but you. You're different and i know it. Harry just tell me one thing? You won't let me go. '  She said kissing my cheek waiting patiently for an answer.

' Rihanna, i've always loved you, and i'll always protect you. I give you my word. I will never let you go. '

I said kissing her forehead and giving her a tight hug.

' Harry I'm scared, i can't just come out saying it was all a scam, because it was. You need to help set myself - '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was interrupted by a knocking at the door.

I rolled over off of my bed and landed on the floor.

Face first.

"Who in the hell comes to Harry Styles house this early, it's 2 O'clock." i said muttering under my breath.

I checked myself in the mirror real fast. I looked tired. But i didn't look too bad.

I ran down the stairs and looked through the peephole.

It was...Rihanna.

I opened the door forgetting how i looked.

"Woah styles, looks like you've bee hit by a bus!" she said smiling at the ground.

"I try" i said nervously. 

Nervous more embarrassed.

"Kidding, you look cute." she said smiling and helping herself in.

"Um, i'll be right back." i said running up the stairs and taking a quick shower.

While i was in there washing myself and thinking, i came upon the dream i had.

She loves me? they say dreams are just figments of your imagination, but this felt real. 

And i think she really meant it, even though she never really told me face to face.

•••

Rihanna's P.O.V.

As i was waiting for Harry to get ready, i thought about him, us, me.

He's a very charming boy, and i'm glad he said yes to be my date, i was worried shitless he was going to say no.

I started walking around his larg flat, admiring the artwork he bought from me, the pictures of him and the boys on the wall, the pictures of his beautiful family.

I can't do this to him, i thought.

~~~~

"I'm ready" his beautiful accent boomed throughout the house.

"Lets go" I said running to the front door.

•••

Harry's P.O.V;

I slowly followed behind her as she walked out the door.

I hope this lunch date goes well...

~~~~~

That's Chapter 5! I hope you like it!! I decided to try it the way India writes it, and i like it more! It's more spaced out, obviously!! It kinda leads to other things unexpectedly to me, it's kinda sloppy! sorry!! there will be major editing once the story's over :)

I have a feeling this story is going to be a good one, but it's going to take a lot of time to have it become a hit!

so please!!

~Vote/Comment/ & fan!! 

~E.