Chapter 9.

Rihanna's P.O.V; 

As i drove down his drive way i stopped at a stop sign and decided to text him back.

' To: Styles;

"Yes we do, what did Jay say to you?, I was at your flat but decided to leave." '

I sent the message and turned the corner to wait for a reply, i don't really want to go to his flat, what if Jay told him some bullshit that isn't even close to true, he probably told Harry about me breaking his heart. 

Which may be true, but i do want to change.

My phone vibrated and chills soon took over my body, crawling down my spine.

I picked up my phone sighing nervously.

' From: Styles

" He told me quite a lot, i did not like to hear, and please come back to my flat the front door is open. We need to talk immediately. -H xx." '

Shit, Shit, Shit. i mumbled to myself.

I turned around and drove back to his flat.

I got out my car and debated whether or not to go, i could just say i didn't get the message...

No, couldn't lie.

Here goes nothing. I thought to myself.

I walked in and turned to the left.

I walked down the long hallway and turned right, where i saw him sitting on the couch, head towards the floor.

"Hi..." i mumbled.

"Hello, have a seat." He said irritated.

"Okay" i whispered, I'm sorry to say this but he had an affect on me, i was scared shit less.

"So you want to know what Jay told me?" He said standing up and walking up to the wall, leaning against it.

"Uh, yeah." i said.

"Okay well he said, that you have a mean streak with men, that i couldn't trust you, and you'll break my heart." he said with a straight face, no emotion.

•••••

Harry's P.O.V;

I was dying inside, literally, I wanted to burst into tears.

"Harry." she started, I stopped her.

"Look Rihanna, I like you a lot, might scare you off, but I love you, I really do. And here's the thing, I know you're a maneater and everything, but I really thought I could change you, and your ways, make you love me, so you wouldn't have that type of reputation." I said sitting looking up to her face.

That was tear stained.

"Harry, You can trust me, did he also tell you i fired him because he called me pathetic for wanting to change for you? Change for myself? Just Change?" she said wiping her tears away.

"No he didn't, but how do i know you're not lying though? What if you're going to say all this sweet shit, and then use me for a couple weeks then leave me heart broken? I can't handle that, and i wont want to go through that. At all." i said as sat next to her.

"I'm not lying!" she yelled, tears falling from her face.

"I'm not saying you are, i'm just." She interuptted me.

"No! Why even say that? Even think that? You love me so much? Obviously not, if you're questioning me." She mumbled.

"Rihanna." i said trying to calm her down.

I tried to grab for her hand, but then i got a stinging pain on my right cheek.

She slapped me.

Was the thought that soon sunk into my brain.

"What gives you the right?" She continued.

"What gives you the right to ask such a silly thing! and to think i loved you too." she added.

"You love me?" i asked.

"I don't know, it could just be a phase, it's nothing, forget i said it." she said walking over to the hallway.

"Where are you going?" I yelled from the living room.

"Home." She said rudely.

No she's not, she's staying with me.

I ran up to her and turned her around.

I looked in her eyes, for what seemed to be years and years, was only seconds.

"Harry what are yo-" i kissed her.

Slammed my lips against her's, and her lips fit perfectly.

We moved in sync, and i wanted it to stay this way forever.

To last forever.

~~~~~~

A/N; Hey guys that was chapter 9!!! I hope you guys like it, i'm going to leave it to India to see where this kissing leads ;)

This chapter was an Eh for me, i didn't know what to do, so i thought maybe you guys would like a little, "just get to it" part so here's a bit of it!!

Remember my lovelies,

To always!.

~Vote

~Comment

& ~Fan!!

~E xx.